First of all you will have to Link your sub domain at hub pages to Webmaster Tools and to execute the process you have to:
1. Go to: google.com/webmasters/tools/home
2. Click "Add a site – here provide your sub domain URL at HP"
3. Type in your sub domain, e.g., notsosecret.hubpages.com (do not type in www before the sub domain)
4. Click "Continue"
5. The next screen will ask you to verify your ownership. Generally, the first screen to show up under the "Recommended Method" tab will be the correct option but the screen must mention your Google Analytics account. If it does not, click the "Alternate Methods" tab and the Google Analytics bubble and Click "Verify".
6. You will receive the congratulations message for getting your sub domain name verified in Google Webmaster Tools.
7. Now you can verify the feed in Google Feed burner and get the Link or alternatively you can place the widget facility provided by HP.
by Angie Jardine5 years ago
How do I find the URL for my hubpages RSS feed?
by Mike Russo6 years ago
I'm trying to understand RSS feeds. I think the capsule is a reader that aggreates feeds from other websites, but I'm not sure
by JP9937 years ago
I've read a few hubs on RSS Feeds but they've gone over my head. Theres the option to add an RSS capsule to our hubs when I click on it im not sure what im supposed to put in?????Please help
by ngureco16 months ago
Do we need to verify the niche sites in Google Adsense if a hub is moved to the new domain?
by Wendy Iturrizaga7 years ago
Hello, HubMobsters, welcome to a new month and a new exiting HubMob weekly topic. This time after a difficult Diabetes Awareness week we are going to jump to lighter topics and we are going to be writing...
by pinappu5 years ago
I can not find out my RSS feed in the new profile. Where can I get it? Is it same for everybody?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.