jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a trick I need to know in order to get my hub approved for publishing?

1. rroberts1 profile image60
    rroberts1posted 3 years ago

Is there a trick I need to know in order to get my hub approved for publishing?

I've followed the guidelines of expectations, does this require a change in my style of writing? What am I doing wrong I'm completely confused?

2. NornsMercy profile image60
    NornsMercyposted 3 years ago

Our hubs get graded by people (not just once but lots of times) based on grammar, style, organization, voice, overall quality, etc. I've looked over your "Goodbye Facebook" hub and see that you're using some unattributed photos, low-quality photos, your title is unclear (maybe something interesting and magnetic like "Good-bye, Facebook! How I Got My Life Back" or something...you could probably think of something far better than I did...), your subheadings are unclear and your grammar was probably graded low because of many deviations. I'm not trying to be a jerk (lol) but the grading is pretty harsh here.

I think if you went back and fixed all that you should have no problem. smile

rroberts1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

What you said worked and I was able to publish the hub. Its a shame though that my style of writing has to compromise the rule. Thanks!

3. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago

Here, this might help you: http://hubpages.com/help/hub_hop_table#informational This is the scale that we use when grading hubs during "hub hopping."

rroberts1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much!

working