jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My articles have and edit option when I open them through google. Is this a prob

1. Fairwitness profile image69
    Fairwitnessposted 4 years ago

My articles have and edit option when I open them through google. Is this a problem?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8772939_f260.jpg

2. Jai Warren profile image76
    Jai Warrenposted 4 years ago

If you're logged into Hubpages, your Hubs will open with the edit option. Try logging out and then do a goolge search for one of your Hubs. Shouldn't show the edit option...

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Jai is correct. The only time your hubs should appear with the options to edit are if you're signed into HP. Navigating away from HP doesn't automatically log you off like some sites will.

4. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 4 years ago

No, this isn't a problem, it's a feature of Hubpages to make your job easier. You may wish to edit them for any number of reasons, including the fact that fresh content may cause Google to re-crawl your hub and change (improve) your search engine rankings. Editing is a good thing.

You can only see this when you're logged in. You'll be the only person who sees this on your hubs.

5. jaydawg808 profile image88
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

I'm wondering why a picture of yourself is included on this with no relevance to the topic?

working