jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Lost Earnings????

1. healthylife2 profile image91
    healthylife2posted 4 years ago

Lost Earnings????

I just lost $5.00 in earnings that I had for this month. Suddenly the last fours days say that I earned nothing when previously there were earnings for these four days. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. cygnetbrown profile image86
    cygnetbrownposted 4 years ago

I have exactly the same problem, I'm guessing there is a glitch in the system. I hope they get it fixed. It's very disheartening to lose income.

3. healthylife2 profile image91
    healthylife2posted 4 years ago

Thanks for responding cygnetbrown! $5.00 isn't much to lose but still disappointing to see.. I feel better that it might just be a problem with the system because that can hopefully be fixed. I was surprised to see a drop since that has never happened before.

4. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I just logged in for the first time in a few days, and immediately noticed that my earning for the last four days are $0.00 and my view for those days are pretty good, so I agree with cygnetbrown, it must be a glitch. I am a little relieved to see it's not just me.

healthylife2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

It looks like it is happening to a lot of people. I see another question now on the same topic. It's a relief that it is the system and not just us-LOL

5. Matt Wells profile image
    Matt Wellsposted 4 years ago

We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it. Your earnings from March 13-16 will be updated by tomorrow morning. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please see https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/reports for an announcement regarding this issue.

healthylife2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for taking the time to respond and give us an update Matt! Have a good evening!

6. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

So glad I came upon this before seeing my earnings!   I would have had a severe tantrum!  Hope they fix it soon.  What a bummer to see that!!

7. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 4 years ago

So I checked and sure enough, a couple of dollars have been swiped.  I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon, and probably a tidy bonus will be given to one and all…he,he,heee.