jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

When should you set in motion the process to earn and collect Hubber revenues?

1. profile image61
    TaloreHilltonposted 3 years ago

When should you set in motion the process to earn and collect Hubber revenues?

At what point, with respect to traffic, does it become worthwhile to go through the process of setting oneself up to earn and collect revenues from their efforts?

2. chriscamaro profile image95
    chriscamaroposted 3 years ago

The question is a bit unclear. You should sign up for the affiliate programs that produce revenue for you as soon as you can.  There's no benefit in waiting unless maybe you think you don't have quality content at the moment and might get rejected.  The revenue itself will come in regardless, as long as your hubs are good.  If you work hard and produce much, you'll get a lot of organic hits from google.  Otherwise you might have to supplement your efforts with some SEO to get more traffic.  Whatever comes in however will credit you if you are signed up with adsense and the affiliates.

1. profile image61
      TaloreHilltonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for responding and your answer makes very good sense.
      I guess I'm trying to figure out if I want to collect potential revenue now or later, when traffic counts are higher.
      I count my traffic in the tens, not thousands. Time costs.

3. Gabriel Wilson profile image94
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 3 years ago

First: you must write good content hubs that will encourage traffic; check out the guidlelines FAQ
    Second: you join the affiliate programs; check out again in FAQ
    Third: you write; you edit; you write; you edit
    Fourth: never give up, often in the world of words, it is when we think we will never make it we finally do smile

Good luck and keep reading, reading goes hand in hand with good writing.