Is there any way we can check whether a particular hub is making how much money

1. dinesh-varyani profile image69
    dinesh-varyaniposted 3 years ago

Is there any way we can check whether a particular hub is making how much money ?.

I have started earning some decent amount of money per month on Hubpages. Can I see exactly how much money a particular hub has made for me ?. So, that I can post contents with similar posts more ...

2. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 3 years ago

Google Analytics is, unfortunately, about as specific as we can get. I used to use a combination of Analytics and the types of Amazon items I sold, which usually indicate the hub it came from, but the Hubpages Ad program with Amazon doesn't show that :S. If you have Analytics, it'll give you a pretty good idea of what's earning, how long people are spending on your pages, which ones lead them to click on another hub versus jump back to search, etc.

3. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

Generally, hubs that generate high traffic on a constant basis are your highest paying hubs. There is an algorithm google uses to decide how much money to allocate to each keyword, so there is some variation, but the easiest way to tell which hubs are high paying is to watch the traffic, as well as traffic sources. Traffic from outside of hubpages is the most ideal

working