jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

7 hubs and 0 views? What am I doing wrong?

1. BLynd Logyk profile image75
    BLynd Logykposted 3 years ago

7 hubs and 0 views? What am I doing wrong?

I promoted each of my hubs on social media and various outlets as I published them. Each got up to around 50 views. At least 5 of my hubs are generally search engine friendly, and I can find them all with pretty good ranking on google.

They might not be the right kind of hubs. Maybe I'm going in the wrong direction? I realize that I should write on a specific niche, but  was testing to see which type of topics and writing styles would do best.

Turns out, they all get 0 daily views after about a week.

Is this normal?

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

What do you hubs rank for? You can rank #1 for purple pigeon poop but if no one's Googling it, it's worthless.

Your titles aren't really search engine friendly. People Google questions, not titles. Your title needs to answer a question.

Try some MFP images as well, to draw Pinterest traffic.

1. BLynd Logyk profile image75
      BLynd Logykposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks WryLilt, for responding to my question!

I've already viewed plenty of your amazing and useful hubs, but you're right.. My titles don't answer questions! Thanks for the useful tip!

3. wmhoward4 profile image69
    wmhoward4posted 3 years ago

Promote your hubs by posting links to social media sites. Google+ is great for finding people of like interests. I have a blog that I can count on 20-50 views everytime I post it to G+

working