jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's that one big reason you like hubpages so much

1. profile image55
    growithmeposted 3 years ago

What's that one big reason you like hubpages so much

What according to you is the main reason for hubpages to be so successful

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

You asked two questions. My answer to the first is the people. My answer to the second is also the people! I like many of the writers here, and I find their helpful ways make each of us more successful writers on this site.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

The atmosphere. I would describe HubPages as 'laid back'. It isn't as demanding as other writing sites, or as narrowly focused. It's a write-what-you-want-when-you-want mentality. It doesn't make you much money, but I think it's therapeutic as a writer. I just hope they found a way to make it profitable because I'd like them to stick around.

4. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Your second question is different from the first. I can make a good stab at it, but the guys to do real justice to it are those in marketing, and others who know how these things work.

As to your key question, I am a servant. I've seen myself that way for many years. I try to serve and Hub Pages offer a decent platform for this. I have no other motive than to serve; to inspire my fellow humans, my brothers and sisters: mankind.

I am a spiritual writer. The quintessence of spirituality is to know God; to merge in God and become One. I try to serve, to awaken this thought or idea or Consciousness, in seekers who are ready for this, and aspire for inner peace. People read my Hubs and the rest is between them and their Inner Pilot or God.

HubPages allow me to do this. There are the basics like manipulating the site, for instance. I'm not good at this, but let's say Hub Pages is a little easier than some, and allows me the opportunity for keeping my articles or Hubs relatively in decent shape, so that hopefully the reader is not too bored.

Blessings from on High, my Friend. Happy New Year, 2015!!