Upon signing in, I get directed straight to Google/Bing - does that happen to an

1. Kimberleyclarke profile image82
    Kimberleyclarkeposted 24 months ago

Upon signing in, I get directed straight to Google/Bing - does that happen to anyone else, too?

Just wondering if this is supposed to happen, but it always seems odd. I search for Hubpages (either on Chrome or Bing) and once I've popped in my password, instead of coming to Hubpages I am immediately sent to Google or Bing. I then have to re-search Hubpages, and at that point I get to the site, and I'm signed in. Does this happen to anyone else at all?

Random photo of a cute Koala Bear as I'm on a uni computer and it is a stock image from there! Right...back to studying...

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12905169_f260.jpg

2. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 24 months ago

I haven't had that issue. It may be the settings on the university computer and you may not be able to change that. Perhaps you should get back to studying, me too! smile

1. Kimberleyclarke profile image82
      Kimberleyclarkeposted 24 months agoin reply to this

It happens on my home laptop, too! It is very odd. And it just did it when I signed in from Yahoo, too. Oh well! Thanks for your answer...and best of luck with your studies!

working