I typed the correct answers for my security questions but told they are the wron

1. jerder profile image81
    jerderposted 8 months ago

I typed the correct answers for my security questions but told they are the wrong answers

1.  I ought to know where I met my 'significant other' and what city I had my first job in yet every time I answer the questions I am told the answers are wrong.  How do I resolve the issue.  I don't want to get shut out.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image95
    Jeremy Gillposted 8 months ago

The most probable answer is that it's a user error. Try capitalizing, or uncapitalizing, your responses; some interfaces are case-sensitive. I know it sounds silly, but make sure you're spelling the answers correctly too.

I'm not sure if your question refers to HubPages or a different site. Either way, there's likely a technical support team you can contact if you still can't get in. If it's HubPages you need to contact, here's the email to message:

team@hubpages.com

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 8 months ago

You have to make sure they are typed exactly the same way as you did the first time. So if you capitalized it, it must be capitalized. If it's two words with a space you need to make sure there is a space.

I have one of my security questions for hubpages I can't get in with because I can never remember if I capitalized it or not. So it makes me answer a different security question which I do remember the spelling of.

You would have to contact the support for the website to change the security questions/answers if you still cannot get in.

working