I understand you receive about 10% of page impressions from people who sign-up under your url tracker, and get traffic to there hubs.(if they have any)
I still am not completely clear on this though. Does this mean if someone made $50 dollars a month you would receive 10% of that? Or does it not mean that exactly?
If anyone clicks on ads on the page impressions that belong to you, whether on a referral tracker or your own impressions, you get 100% of the revenue from that. There is no revenue sharing involved.
So if someone clicks on an ad from a hubber's hub who is signed up under me, I get 100% from that click?
Then why did you say no revenue share is involved?
If all of the AdSense money was put in a pool and HP took 40% and gave you 60%, that would be Rev Share. Here, you get 100% of the money you make off of your own impressions. Very different.
Say, you get 10% of the page impression on that hubber's hubs. That is 1 out of 10 page impressions.
Someone clicks on page impression 1 (yours): You get 100%
Someone clicks on page impression 2-10 (not yours): You get 0%
Therefore no revenue sharing is involved.
It works the same way on your own hubs, where you get 60% of the page impressions, HubPages 40%.
Someone clicks on page impression 1-6 (yours): You get 100%
Someone clicks on page impression 7-10 (not yours) You get 0%
Therefore no revenue sharing is involved.
Revenue sharing would be a split of the revenue. What occurs here is a split of the page impressions, not the revenue.
(You wrote: "I still am not completely clear on this though. Does this mean if someone made $50 dollars a month you would receive 10% of that?..."
That would be revenue sharing, and is not what is going on here).
Okay, I understand now. Revenue sharing would mean that you make money from whatever they made total. This is not that.
This simply means you make will make revenue if they get a click from the hubbers's hub if it just so happens to be that 10% the other 90% is nothing 0
Thanks for the clarification.
by shinujohn2008 13 years ago
I wanted to know whether the profile page also has adsense revenue share. Or Hubbers are allowed to get full revenue from Profile pages?
by Daniel Mollat 3 years ago
I have not learned what referral trackers are for? Can someone please point me to a forum post that talks about this? Or if there is no historical post about this can someone tell me what this is and how does it benefit a hubber? I am asked to create one but I don't know how to do that and what to...
by twitterguy 5 years ago
Top 10 indian adsense revenue sharing website?I am looking for top 10 indian adsense revenue sharing sites. I have found few listings in http://classylists.com/blog but i want indian based sites offering revenue sharing
by Pandoras Box 10 years ago
Trying to see if I understand this correctly. The trackers only work from outside of HP, correct? So if I have a new affiliate tracker on my profile page or in a hub, it's worthless to me, right? And if I link from one of my hubs to someone else's via a traffic tracker, again, it does me no good,...
by Disillusioned 12 years ago
I have been writing at Howtodothings.com which, like Hubpages, shares 50% adsense ad revenue. This site has now stopped sharing this revenue with its members. I believe there is no official announcement to it. <snipped - no promotion of links in the Forums>CVR
by getpaidtopost 12 years ago
HiIs there any plans for revenue sharing Adsense for within the forums, If not may i suggest this feature as it would be beneficial to us all.
Copyright © 2022 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|