jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Follow Is Not Working

1. AEvans profile image65
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

I tried to follow a couple of hubbers and cannot seem to follow them. I click and click and can't get in. Anyone having this issue? sad

1. Ari Lamstein profile image78
      Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for reporting this.  I just submitted a fix and it should go out after lunch.

AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All of us are ecstatic about that. Thank you Ari! smile

2. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 6 years ago

I second this issue. I find when I do a hard refresh of the page I am able to follow, but nothing pops up in the way of leaving fan mail.

Interesting. Maybe they are working on something. Thanks for that information to. smile

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I had that problem earlier today.  I think that just refreshing the page and waiting a minute for everything to load. . . solved it for me.

I'm universally sort of slow so far as the amazing world of the interwebz is concerned.  I might have just got lucky.

I am going to try it, I thought I was losing my mind. sad I wonder what it causing the issue? Thanks for helping. :0

4. AEvans profile image65
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Can't get to fan mail have I refreshed the page. sad

1. PegCole17 profile image91
      PegCole17posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me too. Same thing. Follow button didn't respond. After 3 tries it went from Followers and the number of them, to UnFollow with no Post Fan Mail Page.

Peg

1. Terishere profile image60
        Terishereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me too, I just tried and came here right away to see if anyone else was experiencing the same problem.

I'm going to refresh the page and see if that works.

Terri

5. Maralexa profile image87
    Maralexaposted 6 years ago

I just noticed when I click to follow nothing happens but I see that this hub thread shows I am following.  I also notice that no opportunity to leave fan mail pops up.  One other thing, I notice when I have read a hub and left my comments that I then have to go back to the person's profile page to follow or to send fan mail.  Wasn't the follow button on the hub page before, not just the profile page?

6. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

I noticed this too a few minutes ago.

It doesn't work when clicked on but if you exit the persons profile and go back, it will then indicate you are following.

Strange..... lol

I just followed 2 peeps now and noticed it.

7. Just Ask Susan profile image87
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I was having the same problem with the follow button. After clicking it a few times I hit refresh and the follow button turned into an unfollow button, so I suppose it worked by refreshing the page.

working