Traffic for Blogs
I am collating a huge list of blog promotion resources to help you promote your blogs across the world wide web!The list is in no particular order and will continue to grow when i discover new methods.There are two lists,one for free blog promotion methods and one for paid blog promotion methods.
Please note that this list is for free options only.
Everyone knows what facebook is so im not going to explain this one but say just one thing:Get a facebook page for your blog!Get your friends to click like and each one that does a link will be posted so all their friends can see and so on.
A facebook page is essential to any blog.
Just about everyone knows about twitter so im not going to explain this one either but just say one thing:Get a twitter account for your blog!Link it to your blog so that a message gets sent out to your twitter followers every time you make a post on your blog.
A twitter account is essential to any blog.
Twiends is a great way to find twitter followers who are interested in the same things you are. For example, you can add blogging to your interests and then it will list all those people who also have blogging as an interest. It also provides the ability to gain facebook fans or turn your credits into website views.
Please follow the rules and best practices provided by twitter.It has the ability to drastically boost your twitter followers so if your new to twitter it night be a good way to get you started.Be careful to use it in moderation because twitter may ban your account if you go crazy following and unfollowing hundreds of people everyday.Twitter stats that every user can follow 2,000 people tolal.Once you've followed 2,000 users, there are limits to the number of additional users you can follow:This limit is different for every user and is based on your ratio of followers to following. Obviously celebrities are once again the exception to the rules.
PinoyExchange has 402,938 users, 51,457,768 posts, and 6759 online users last time I checked. And to top that registration is free! Who is going to argue with that promoting?
Blinklist is like iTunes for web pages.You can upload your favorites (bookmarks in you browser) and share any of those favorites with others who are also on blinklist. You can add friends and view their bookmarks.
Blogoola is a relatively new website which allows bloggers to list their blogs and represent your country in your niche area.This is appealing to those passionate about their country or blog topic. With over 500 signups fromm 29 different countries in is first few weeks it certainly has the potential to reach a worldwide audience.Free signup is worth it just to get free links to your blog and expose yourself to over 50 countries currently listed.
Technorati is a free blog directory that has been around for awhile(around 1,192,108 blogs listed) Took a long time to get my blog listed ,not sure if it is bringing any traffic.
Digg is a great website to share your blog posts and to share with other posts also.Definitely one to check out especiall if you have good networking skills.
Delicious is a leading social bookmarking site where you can upload your favourites and share them with others. Signup is free but you need a yahoo email address.Looks like a good way to promote your blogs.
Here is a list of free blog promotion directories:
- http://www.blogoola.com PR1
- http://www.faqpal.com PR5
- http://www.digg3.com PR4
- http://www.icerocket.com PR7
- http://www.expat-blog.com PR6
- http://www.mister-wong.com/addurl/ PR5
- http://www.bitacoras.com/agregador/enviar/ PR1
- http://www.bobrdobr.ru/addext.html PR4
- http://www.dzone.com PR6
- http://www.australianplanet.com PR1
- http://www.100zakladok.ru/save/ PR3
- http://www.designbump.com PR5
- http://www.yekey.com PR6
- http://www.boardse.com PR3
- http://www.aauml.com PR3
- http://www.crcig.com/ PR3
- http://www.cis2010.org PR1
- PR5 http://www.nuoret.org PR5
- http://www.zipidy.net PR4
- http://www.usastarbridge.com PR4
- http://www.theleena.com PR4
- http://www.unirversitevetoplum.com PR6
- http://www.shane-english.com PR1
- http://www.smsjava.com PR5
- http://www.polypat.org PR6
- http://www.rdirectory.net PR6
- http://www.edumexico.org PR6
- http://www.cultuurtechnologie.net PR5
- http://www.zicosur.org PR5
- http://www.saemex.org PR5
- http://www.zetabid.net PR5
- http://www.247webdirectory.com PR5
- http://www.bestdirectory4you.com PR1
- http://www.dinkumdeals.com PR4
- http://www.femeba.net/ PR1
- http://www.lyuban.info PR2
- http://www.seotarget.net PR1
- http://www.malesah.com PR3
- http://www.abstractdirectory.org PR3
- http://www.verypotent.com PR3
- http://www.techlearn.net PR4
- http://www.hzjsw.com PR5
- http://www.superopendirectory.com PR1
- http://www.liquida.com/submitblog/ PR5
The higher the google page rank (PR#) the better!
List of free blog promotion forums:
Answering and posting questions in blog forums with links back to your blog will definatly bring more people to your blog! Be sure to include a link to your blog in your signature.
List of high PR blogs to add comments:
- http://www.onemansblog.com PR7
- http://www.marketingpilgrim.com PR6
- http://www.zacjohnson.com PR5
- http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/ PR5
- http://www.bluehatseo.com PR4
- http://www.vocino.com PR3
- http://www.thenetfool.com PR7
- http://www.winningtheweb.com PR4
- http://www.theblogentrepreneur.com PR4
- http://www.shoemoney.com PR6
- http://www.affiliateconfession.com PR4
- http://www.jonlee.ca PR4
- http://www.blogging-secret.com PR5
- http://www.techie-buzz.com PR4
- http://www.ahkong.net PR3
- http://www.sueblimely.com PR5
- http://www.michaelaulia.com/blogs/ PR3
- http://www.sharatjaswal.com PR3
Answering questions and commenting on other blogs with PR and follow with links back to your blog will definitly bring more people to your blogs.
List of free social bookmarking sites:
Social bookmarking sites are useful to organize,store and manage bookmarks of resources online. Add bookmarks for your blog posts and tags, then build friends in the ereas of your blog niche.This may take some time but will definitely pay off in the long run.
List of free blog and article promotion sites:
- http://www.newsvine.com http://www.reddit.com
Submit your blog posts and articles to these websites and share them across all the social medias sites to gain exposure and hope something goes viral. Do not forget to find a keyword tool to help you.
Good luck blogging and i hope this helps you promote your blogs!