Hi :) I am Katie Colette on Squidoo. I joined Squidoo in 2010 and absolutely love it here. Not only is Squidoo a great place to make a nice part-time or even full-time income, it is also a very supportive community of talented people. Since I joined Squidoo over a year ago, I have learnt a lot about Internet Marketing and promoting business online. I am now working towards a career in affiliate marketing.
25 Things you may want to know about me
1. My Real Name is Irina.
2. I speak 3 languages - 100% fluent in English and Russian, & can communicate and read in German.
3. I have 2 college degrees - one in Business Administration and one in Linguistics.
4. I play Tennis, and I am pretty good at it.
5. I have an Etsy Shop and share my Etsy Shop tips here: Etsy Shop Tips
6. I am a big fan of the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, and I love vision boards.
7. I have a German Shepherd dog Baron, a bunny Eric, and a kitten Tiger.
8. I am an entrepreneur at heart and constantly come up with business ideas. My husband says that if I got a Dollar for every business idea I have had, I would be a millionaire. LOL :)
9. My favorite Color is Royal Blue.
10. I can sew, knit, and do embroidery.
11. I started working when I was 14, and have worked in 2 restaurants, 2 gift shops, a newspaper, a school, an advertising agency, Moulinex/ Krups, and a Construction Company.
12. I recently quit my management job and now work from home.
13. Marketing and Advertising are my Passion, and I am now working towards an affiliate marketing career.
14. I love to plan Weddings.
15. I live at the Beautiful Outer Banks.
16. I have a huge Vintage Buttons collection.
17. I am very good at finding deals and coupons.
18. I recycle all plastic, glass, cans, and paper & love Eco Felt made out of recycled plastic bottles.
19. One day I want to publish my own book.
20. I have several Blogger and Wordpress Blogs.
21. My favorite blog is "A Beautiful Mess".
22. I am a big fan of Scooby.
23. I drink my coffee "black".
24. I love Christmas gift giving.
25. I love traveling and hope to travel the World one day.