15 Random Human Body Facts
The Human body is a complex organism made up of different systems, working all working to sustain life. These are just a small fraction of the many facts about the human body.
Here are the facts
- Only humans cry emotional tears.
- The small intestines are the largest organ in the body.
- 60% of men and 40% of women, will snore by the age of 60.
- The human body has just as many hairs, per square inch, as a chimpanzee.
- Fingernails grow almost 4 times faster than toenails do.
- A full bladder is about the size of a softball.
- Human waste is made up of about 75% water.
- Approximately 1/3 of the human race have what is known as 20/20 vision.
- The typical person expels flatulence about 14 times a day.
- when a person overeats their hearing becomes less sharp.
- A cremated persons ashes weighs about 9 pounds.
- If your saliva can not dissolve it, you can not taste it.
- About 1 out of every 2,000 newborns have a tooth when they are born.
- It is estimated that the human body has 60,000 miles of blood vessels.
- After death hair and nails do not continue to grow.