Inspirational Two-Word Quotes
Inspiring Quotes In Just Two Words
Two worded quotes may seem short, but they are powerful in their simplicity and can motivate us to work on our self-development. These quotes on life can guide us to take action on our dreams and goals. They convey strong message with just two words.
You can also coin your own two word quote, taking the inspiration from the words of wisdom found in the words of famous people. This helps us in understanding and incorporating the meaning the learned scholars, philosophers and leaders convey in their sayings.
Below are a few two word quotes and the related inspiring quotes that inspired me.
- to realize your potential.
- to create a spectacular future.
- to give you confidence.
- to shape your life into one filled with riches.
- to show the world your talents.
Everything begins with dreaming big. When our dreams are small, the results will also be only small. Only when we get over our fear of failure and dream big can we truly see changes in our life.
- to know the path you have to take to make your ideas into reality.
- to follow and share your passion with the world.
- to compare where you stand with others.
- to know how long it will take to create your ideal life.
"Set goals" are two magic words for creating the life you want. Goals are the guideposts that lead you to what you want in an effective way.
- as your dreams will stay as dreams only without you taking the necessary action steps.
- to give you confidence as only when you do something can you know where you stand.
- to change your difficulties into opportunities.
- to improve your personality with the right attitude.
- as a stagnant person gets to be forgotten soon and passed over in life.
"Take action" serves as the propellant that pushes us forward to great success. Taking action gives us a purpose and chance to prove ourselves.
(Make) Tiny Changes
(Make) tiny changes
- or the kaizen way of doing things to improve your life for the better.
- to add habits to take care of your mind ,body and spirit.
- to keep moving forward towards your professional goals.
- to inspire you when things look large and insurmountable.
- to make important actions involuntary actions for success.
Taking baby steps or making tiny changes are what we need to take us to the next level in life without having the work look too difficult or unachievable.
- to organize your home and reclaim your life.
- to bring more positive changes into your life.
- as it occupies space that can be made better use of.
- to make you see with clarity the junk you are holding on to.
- to make it easy to go about your daily life.
- to improve your mood which may get influenced by the stagnant heavy negative energy.
Clutter is energy that's trapped or stuck. So when we clear it from our mind and our homes, we open them to be filled with positive energy.
"The meeting of two eternities, the past and future . . . is precisely the present moment." —Henry David Thoreau
"Nothing is worth more than this day." —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition." —Sir William Osler
- as only our present moment is the reality.
- to really value what you have in your life.
- to appreciate the beauty of nature.
- to acknowledge the people who make your life more meaningful.
- to experience inner peace and joy.
"Live now" is worth remembering, as we have only this moment to correct our past mistakes and work for our future successes.
"If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges." —Pat Riley
"The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results." —Norman Vincent Peale
"If constructive thoughts are planted positive outcomes will be the result. Plant the seeds of failure and failure will follow." —Sidney Madwed
- to spark the positive energy around you.
- to change your attitude from a defeatist one to one of a successful person.
- to help you accept changes that happen in your life.
- to believe everything happens for your good and all is well.
- to appreciate and count your blessings.
Positive thinking gives you power over your thoughts so that that you can convert them into actions to deliver happiness and success in your life.
Create memories that will bond you to your family, friends and society forever.
"We do not remember days; we remember moments." —Cesare Pavese
"Memories are the treasures that we keep locked deep within the storehouse of our souls, to keep our hearts warm when we are lonely." —Becky Aligada
"Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It is up to us to make them wonderful memories." —Cathy Allen
Healthy living: two words to live by. Leading a healthy living fills us with energy and confidence that transforms our whole life into a richer and more productive life.
"To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." —Buddha
"The groundwork of all happiness is health." —James Leigh Hunt
"The longer I live, the less confidence I have in drugs and the greater is my confidence in the regulation and administration of diet and regimen." —John Redman Coxe