25 Facts To Freak You Out - 25FFACTS #1
25 Facts To Freak You Out
From the moon to the stars to everything right here at home, here are 25 Facts To Freak You Out. These are facts about things on a daily basis that maybe you have never thought of before or taken may have just taken for granted. Some of these facts are trivial but others will change the way you look at life and your surroundings.
25 Amazing Facts To Freak You Out
Mars Rover: Curiosity
1. Mars is the only known planet in our solar system solely inhabited by functioning robots.
2. The person responsible for proofreading all of Hitler's speeches was literally a grammar Nazi.
How To Shuffle Cards
3. If you properly shuffle a deck of cards, chances are that exact order of cards has never been seen before by anyone in history, and never will be again. With 80 unvigintillion possibilities it's no surprise.
Driving To Space
4. If you could drive straight up, it would only take you 1 hour to reach outer space.
65,000,000 Million Years Away
5. If you had a super powerful telescope that could focus on Earth from 65 million light years away, you would still see dinosaurs.
Wooly Mammoths and Pyramids
6. Mammoths still walked the earth when the great pyramids of Egypt were being built.
7. At some point in your life you will be the next person on Earth to die.
8. If you were to jumble up the English alphabet it would still be the alphabet. There is no reason or ruling for its order.
Oldest Person In The World
9. The oldest person in the world was born with a completely different set of humans.9. The oldest person in the world was born with a completely different set of humans.
Russia Vs. Pluto
10. The area of Russia is larger than the area on Pluto. 6.6 million miles squared vs 6.4 million miles squared
11. Your age is the number of times you have orbited the sun.
12. There is a jellyfish that can revert to an earlier stage of its life, effectively cheating death by age, forever. Turritopsis Dohrnii
Crowd of People
13. You see people every day that you will never see again.
14. You are completely blind for several hours every day; you are unaware of it due to what's called Saccadic Masking.
Stuck in Traffic?!
15. You cannot get stuck in traffic, because at that point you are traffic.
Sands Through The Hourglass
16. It takes 11 days for 1 million seconds to pass, but it takes 31 years for 1 billion.
Your Internal Organs
17. If you're lucky, your internal organs will never see the light of day
The Atomic Bomb
18. The Atomic bomb was created 20 years before we had color television.
This is The Past
19. Everything you see is in the past, what you see is light, and although extremely fast, it still takes time to reach your eyes. We all live in the past and react to things that just happened.
Most Complex Thing Unknown
20. The human brain is one of the most complex things known to man... according to the human brain.
President Barrack Obama
21. We judge ourselves by our intentions but we judge others by their behaviors.
Here to he Moon
22. You Could Fit All the Planets between the Earth and the Moon, with roughly 5000 miles of cushion.
You Can't See You
23. You are the only one person with sight that can never see your own face, just pictures and mirror images.
1 in 10 Cells Are Human
24. There are more bacteria cells in your body than there are human ones.
Facebook Is Dead
25. In 100 years Facebook will be full of dead people.
Follow me Here on Hubpages & Subscribe to Me on YouTube
I hope you enjoyed reading these fun thinker type facts and maybe even learned something new? It's easy to go through life looking at things for what everyone says they are versus what they really are from different angles. Always try to learn more and focus on understanding your surroundings.
If you are interested in seeing other articles I post you can follow me here on hubpages or you can watch additional videos on my YouTube Channel at youtube.com/JoeyMcClurg
© 2015 Joey McClurg