Aspire to inspire
45 Rules For Living Your Life
This lens contains what I & quite a few others pertain to be the "45 golden rules for living your life by". I recently received these 45 rules from a dear friend of mine who always seems to know when I am questioning life and dealing with some personal life issues...and more so when I say out loud "God help me please". I felt it only right to share these rules with you all and hope that they answer some of the questions you have about how your life should be lived.
The 45 rules of living life were written originally by a lady of 90 years old who wanted to leave something worthwhile behind for all the world to share and enjoy, we don't know her name or where she was from but we do know that she loved life and lived it to the full as you will learn when you read her 45 rules...and at 90 years old I think you will agree when I say "if anyone knows then she should"....Brightest-Blessings..x
Rules for living life No's 1-10
These are the number's 1-10 of the 45 rules for living your life, i think most people that read them will nod their heads in agreement as they read through them..i know that i did.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the
next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating
4. Your job won't take care
of you when you are
sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in
5. Pay off your credit cards every
6. You don't have to win
every argument. Agree to
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying
8. It's OK to get angry with
God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
Numbers 11-20 of the rules for living your life
If you nodded your head and agreed with the first ten rules then read the next ten and nod even more ..lol
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You
have no idea what their journey is all
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But
don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make
19. t's never too late to have a happy childhood.
But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love
in life, don't take no for an answer.
Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no-one is watching!
Numbers 21-30 of the rules to live your life by
If you're still agreeing with the rules to live your life by then the next ten rules will definately be agreeable with you too..these 45 rules seem so obvious once we have read them that we are left wondering we didn't come up with them ourselves..well i
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy
lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these
words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
If it 'aint broke.....then don't fix it!
The Final Fifteen Rules
Well you have read this far so hopefully you will see these rules through to the end..They're good arn't they...!
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33.. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not
because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and
saw everyone else's,we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a
My Favourite Sites With Rules For Living Life - Vote Them Up And Down In Your Preferred Order
Be who you are & say what you feel, cause those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind!