Secrets Of How To Win The Lottery
I want you to promise me something. Before I reveal how to win the lottery, I want you to forget everything you know before today about winning the lottery. All of it ok!
Fact is most "win the lottery" tips you'll read are truly rubbish! They talk about the numbers you should select, or those you shouldn't. They quote hot or cold numbers, or ones that are due, or picking numbers according to certain mathematical sounding rules. It's trash. All of it.
Everything I'm about to reveal is true. Undeniable fact.
The crucial thing you can take away today, is that nobody can "beat the system". Fundamentally, every single ball has exactly the same chance of being drawn as any other. So any crazy lottery system claiming to pick numbers with a better chance of winning, or eliminate numbers with less chance of winning is truly rubbish.
Every winner since the very first ball was drawn has been lucky. Even if they think differently.
But You Can Do Some Stuff To Increase Your Chances Of Winning
I understand that first bit was dismal news if you were looking for some kind of secret system on how to win the lottery. But don't worry - you just saved a bunch of money because now you won't be buying any worthless lottery systems. And second, when you apply the tips below you'll be ahead of every other lottery player.
Here's those lottery winning tips:
1. Decide how you want to play. Your strategy may be 5 tickets every week, 20 tickets in the first draw of the month, or 100 tickets whenever the jackpot hits really big. But decide how you want to play and make sure you buy your tickets in time. The only guarantee is that no ticket means no win.
2. Choose the sensible game. Check the odds - who cares if the jackpot is ten times bigger if it's twenty times harder to win. As a general rule forget the power ball games . Power ball games have big rollover jackpots purely because they have extremely tough odds. But would winning 100 million change your life any more than 10 million? Switching from playing power ball to playing the 6 from 49 game will typically increase your winning chances by 20 times. So play the game that's easier to win.
3. Pick better lottery numbers. You cannot pick numbers that are more likely to win. But you can pick those that are less likely to have been selected by other players. Why does that matter? Because when you win the jackpot you share the prize with anyone else who picked the same. So avoid picking popular numbers and you increase your chance of a better jackpot.
4. Buy more tickets. This is the most obvious and yet most overlooked tip. It's often misunderstood too. The maths is simple, buy 2 tickets and you double your chance of winning. Buy 10 tickets and you have 10 times the chance. Easy as that.
5. Play less often. If you normally play 5 lines a week, why not switch to playing 10 lines every 2 weeks, or 20 lines once a month. Even though you don't play every draw your overall chances of winning are better. It's a small increase, but when you're dealing with big odds every little counts. Just balance fun with common sense, and never spend more than you can afford to lose.
6. Share the fun. Join a syndicate or start your own. Everybody pools a small amount of money to buy a larger number of tickets than they would normally be willing to risk buying, then the winnings are split equally between the group. A significant boost to your chances of winning the lottery with extra cost. With your own syndicate you get to create the playing strategy, but don't underestimate the work involved in collecting money and managing entries and winnings.