A Level Physics Formula Sheet
Below is a complete and detailed formula sheet for A Level Physics. Only A2 Level topics are included. (For AS Level Physics see this article).
This should serve as an excellent resource for revising the whole syllabus and as well as for quick flash revision.
- Relevant formulas are given within their respective topics which are arranged in chronological order.
- A brief introduction for every formula is given along with necessary knowledge of units.
- Relevant knowledge for deriving formula is also given where appropriate.
- Most important formulas are cited first while those used less often are cited in the end.
- Circular Motion
- Gravitational Fields
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Coulomb's Law
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents
- Quantum Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Ideal Gases
*Correction: Force in centripetal motion is F = mv^2 / r and not a = mv^2 / r, as stated above.
A Levels is the best time of your life ........ Do not waste it ......— Ali Khan
How many of you would also like to see Applications of Physics ?
© 2012 StormsHalted