Big Foot Or Knobby Is Alive And Well In North Carolina
Photos Of Knobby From The Video I Shot On Tuesday March 22 , 2011Click thumbnail to view full-size
Knobby Spotted And Filmed On Video Tape In Golden Valley North Carolina
On the evening of Tuesday March 22, 2011 I and a friend of mine Carolyn Wright were driving down Golden Valley Road in northern Rutherford County North Carolina just off Highway 226 when we both observed a large upright brown furry animal between six and seven feet tall come up out of the field beside the road and then it ran across the road in front of the pick up truck we were in.
Carolyn stopped the truck and I jumped from the truck with a small video camera and started shooting a video of the Big Foot as it ran across the road in front of the truck and into the thick woods and roadside brush on the side of the road in front of the truck. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and though I did not get it in the woods on video I watched it run up the side of a small mountain crashing through the brush as it ran.
As I filmed it crossing the road it turned its head towards me and snarled or growled at me as it ran across the road. It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. It was at one point only 15-20 foot from me and it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn't understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight. You can watch the video below of what I saw and you can hear its snarl or growl on the video as it crosses the road in front of the truck I and Carolyn were riding in.
One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. It smelled like a cross between road kill and a skunk. And it did not like the fact that I was there on the road with it. In the video you can hear it snarl or growl at me as it crosses the road.
Golden Valley is located in Rutherford County North Carolina and is near upper Cleveland County North Carolina where the Big Foot called Knobby has been spotted for years. I don't know if it was Knobby but I do know it was a very real being that was severely pissed that I was there on the road with it. It was truly one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen.
Let me state here that I and my friend did not fake this video or the sighting. We saw what we saw and it was very real. It was in a very remote part of upper Rutherford County North Carolina and there is no way it was a man in a suit. I and my friend saw its male genitalia, and I looked into its face when it looked at me on that road. It is not waving at me. It threw its arms over its head and growled at me. I saw its eyes and its long yellow teeth when it growled at me. I really think it may have been hurt as it did appear to me to be dragging one leg. I just wanted to add this part to my story and tell everyone. But most of all you would have had to have been on that road and saw what we saw to believe. And believe me it was very real.
Any and all comments must be approved and clearly derogatory mean spirited comments will never be approved.
Do You Believe In Big Foot. Please Vot In Our Poll
Do You Believe In Big Foot
Where Big Foot crossed the road in front of our truck.
It was along Golden Valley Church Road that a huge Big Foot crossed the road in front of me and a friend of mine.
Here is the first video I shot of Big Foot or Knobby crossing the road on the evening of March 22 , 2011. Listen and you can hear it growl or snarl at me as it
In Video 2 I took I was in the edge of the woods and you can hear me and Carolyn talking about what we just saw.
If you look at these photos full size you can clearly see that the Knobby or Big Foot we saw had six toes.Click thumbnail to view full-size
Bigfoot "Knobby" spotted in Cleveland County, North Carolina? This is the Tim Peeler Footage of his Big Foot Sighting
Was The Big Foot We Saw In Golden Valley Knobby?
It was about 8 P.M. on March 22, 2011 when the above photos were taken. If you will click and make the photos full size you can see the toes in the footprints and there were six toes on each of its feet.
While I don't know if what we saw was the Big Foot Knobby I do know that it was a Big Foot and that it ran across the road in front of the truck we were in. If you could have been there on that road and saw it live and smelled its horrid smell you would know that it had to be real. I know it brought cold chills to me when it looked just for a second at me and snarled or growled before it ran on up into the woods. I could clearly see that it was a male big foot as it crossed the road in front of me.
I know it was one of the strangest most unusual things I have ever seen and I am so glad I was able to shoot a video of it as it crossed the road in front of the truck me and Carolyn Wright were riding in. The video above is short but at last maybe just maybe here is proof that Big Foot is very real. If you had been standing out there on that road I guarantee you that you would have been amazed at what we saw on the evening of March 22, 2011 at approximately 7.40 P.M. I know for a fact that its something I will never forget.
Some Facts I Want To Post And Answer Some Peoples Questions Posted In The Comment Section. Update Posted 10.57 P.M. Thursday March 24th.
1. We were in the area going to an old church up on a local mountain to shoot footage to try to capture orbs or something unusual. However the mountain was on fire and the road up to the church was closed. So we were driving around looking for another old church in the area.
2. It was between 7.45 - 8.00 P.M. when the video was taken. It was getting dark and there was no sun light left in the mountain valley where the video was taken.
3. We are always looking for something unusual to take photos or video of and we were really surprised when the Big Foot came up out of the field and ran across the road.
4. I was there on the road with it and I truly believe it was real. I clearly saw its private parts and it was a male. I have never saw a suit with male parts. I could clearly see its rear and anal region when it ran into the woods.There was a very distinct odor coming from this animal. I believe it was real. I do not see how it could have been anyone wearing a suit. Unless I am proved wrong I will always believe this was a real living breathing being.
5. It is a Slick brand cheap video camera I purchased at the Dollar Store. I wish I had been in possession of a better camera but it was what I had. When it ran into the woods I tried to follow it in but the camera would not pick up anything in the darkness there under the trees.
6. The time stamp is wrong on my camera and I can not figure out how to set it right.
7. When it growled at me I saw yellow teeth in a very real looking mouth. It threw its hands up in the air and I don't know why when it growled at me. I do not think it was waving at me I think it was pissed that I was there on the road with it.
Please post your comment below now and let me know what you think.
Please Read The Below Before You Post A Comment.
I have changed the comment section so you must be signed into Hub Pages to post a comment. I am sorry but a lot of the comments being posted are attacking and often border on racial or worse. You can join Hub Pages and post a comment. I would love to hear comments from people with something to contribute instead of me and my inbred big foot sister type comments. I believe I saw Big Foot or something like it and I would like to hear from people who are really interested in an intelligent discussion. Thank You So Much For Your Time.
The Legal Stuff For Everyone
Any and all text on this Hub Page was created for this Hub Page. The Videos on this page were filmed by Thomas Byers. The Peeler Video was not filmed by me. The Videos of my Big Foot sighting are the property of Thomas Byers and may be used on other sites but please do us a favor and link back here. You can use http://knobbylives.com to link back to this Hub Page. (c) March 22 , 2011by Thomas Byers
If you have a media request you can email Thomas Byers at thomasbyers "@" googlemail.com . Please put " Media Requests " in the subject line. And thanks for your time.