Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#15)
Are You Ready to Throw Your Computer Out the Window Yet?
You've made it to Quiz #15 (I'm very impressed) and there are many more to come. I research a wide range of subjects to give you questions that are challenging and in the end, I hope they are educating you.
Just remember that you are not expected to know the answers the first time you see the questions, but you are supposed to learn from these quizzes, so that you know the answers should you ever need to know them (for instance, you are invited to be a Jeopardy contestant)!
view quiz statistics
Please Check Out Some of My Other Quizzes
- Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elemen...
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz interesting and helpful. Good luck!
- Psychology of Stress and Health: A Multiple-Choice Q...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on psychology as it relates to stress and health. It is designed as a study guide for high school students who are planning to continue their education in college.
- Motivation and Emotions: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for...
If you are in high school, or are being homeschooled and are preparing for college, you will find this a useful tool to use now, and while you are in college. This is a multiple-choice quiz on the psychology of motivation and emotions. This covers on
- The Civil War: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study Gui...
A multiple-choice quiz and study guide on the American Civil War. Designed to aid homeschoolers and all students studying American History. Find out how much you REALLY know about the Civil War.
- Psychotherapy: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for Students ...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on psychotherapy, which is included in college psychology courses. This test is designed to help high school students and home schooled students get a head start!
Questions on Quiz #16
- What is a device that converts potential energy into mechanical work called?
- Who was the only woman (as of 2013) to have held the office of Prime Minister of Great Britain?
- Which President of the United States declared the "War on Drugs", defining and attempting to reduce illegal drug trade?
- In which state would you find the Blackwater Ecological Preserve owned by the Old Dominion University?
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo was previously known as which of these countries?
- In human anatomy, where would you find an esophageal hiatus?
- A "Bourgeoisie" is a type of what?
- Who was the first African-American Coast Guard aviator?
- Dracula chestertonii, commonly known as the Frog's Skin, is a species of what?
- What is any disease called that affects a small percentage of the population?
- What is the process called whereby new problems are solved based on the solutions of similar past problems?
- Which President of the United States said "Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind"?
- What was the original purpose of the now-defunct Interstate Commerce Commission created in 1887?
- What was the code name of the 2011 CIA operation during which terrorist Osama bin Laden was killed?
- What is surgical replacement or repair of bone called?
- What is fear of feathers called?
- Which of these men was the father of the beloved Diana, Princess of Wales?
- In 1957, the first Project Stratoscope telescope was lifted by balloon to study which of these?
- What was the code name for the United States Army's first detonation of a nuclear device?
- The "Naked Neck" is a breed of which of these animals?
- Because of its shape, which country's metropolitan area is often referred to as "The Hexagon"?
- Which of these is the largest ocean?
- Which one of these terms describes countries that did not align themselves with the United States or Soviet Union during the cold war?
- What is a narrow body of water between islands or continents called that connects two larger bodies of water?
- Which country was the world's first welfare state offering citizens social security and health benefits?