Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#19)
Haven't Scratched the Surface Yet!
This is the 19th in a series of many general knowledge quizzes designed to get you ready to impress.
I would suggest that you start with the first quiz and take it as many times as necessary to score 100%. When you are ready, move on to the next quiz and repeat. There are 25 questions in each quiz, so you can take them while you munch on lunch.
If you are home schooled in upper-grade levels, or are a home school parent, you should also find the quizzes to be useful in your daily curriculum. I expect to create about 150 general knowledge quizzes, so if your student can pass my quizzes, they should be able to do well on the tests that they will see later in life.
Easter Island's Famous Statues
view quiz statistics
Please Check Out Some of My Quizzes for High School Students
- Psychology and Your Memory: A Multiple-Choice Quiz f...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the psychology of memory. It is designed to aid home schooled students as well as all high school-age students prepare for psychology courses they may take in college.
- Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elemen...
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz interesting and helpful. Good luck!
- Psychology of Stress and Health: A Multiple-Choice Q...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on psychology as it relates to stress and health. It is designed as a study guide for high school students who are planning to continue their education in college.
- The Civil War: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study Gui...
A multiple-choice quiz and study guide on the American Civil War. Designed to aid homeschoolers and all students studying American History. Find out how much you REALLY know about the Civil War.
Questions on Quiz #20
- Who were the "Original 7" and the "New Nine" (in the mid 20th century)?
- What is "pious fraud"?
- Amylophagia is an abnormal craving for which of these?
- Which of these words refers to a learning technique that aids in memory retention?
- Which of these conditions is often referred to as "Dancing Eyes"?
- If you have "nosocomephobia", what are you afraid of?
- What is the term used in North America to distinguish distilled beverages from those that have not been distilled?
- Before a White House room became formally known as The Roosevelt Room, to which of these informal names was it referred?
- Which President of the United States formally named The Roosevelt Room?
- In regard to religion, what is a "mitre"?
- Approximately how many acres of land (in Washington, Idaho and Montana) were burned in the Great Fire of 1910?
- Which of these is located in the neck?
- To which world leader was Nadezhda Krupskaya married?
- Which of the following choices would have an "ovipositor" organ?
- Who was the 11th President of the United States?
- Which one of these names is an "orthonym"?
- Which of the following pseudonyms was used by two people?
- What is a "porringer"?
- Who was the inventor of the jet engine?
- The word tattoo comes from the Tahitian "tatu" which means what?
- Which state governor was nicknamed "Kingfish"?
- What was the first commercial jet airplane to fly faster than the speed of sound?
- Which blood type is referred to as the "universal donor"?
- Which group of people elect a new Pope when needed?
- What are "nidifugous birds"?