Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#3)
Big Eyes, Little Brain...
You Probably Know More Than You Think You Do!
This quiz is the third one in a series of many. If you would like to retain the information in your "rote memory" part of your brain, you can do so easily by taking the quizzes repeatedly (at least until you are able to score 100% easily).
I have included the questions for the next quiz at the end of this article. I didn't include any possible answers but the questions are there if you want to brush up on anything prior to taking the test.
Most of all, have fun and come back often as there will be lots of trivia quizzes. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to run out of questions!
view quiz statistics
Please Check Out Some More of My Quizzes
- World War II (A Hubpages Multiple-Choice Quiz and St...
This is a quiz on World War II designed to aid all students studying the war. Homeschooled students should find this particularly helpful, along with trivia buffs interested in our nation's wars throughout history.
- Psychotherapy (A Hubpages Multiple-Choice Quiz for S...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on psychotherapy, which is included in college psychology courses. This test is designed to aid high school students and home schooled students get a head start on college courses. Trivia buffs should also enjoy this.
- Confederate Leaders of the Civil War (A Hubpages Mul...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the Confederate leaders in the American Civil War. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should all enjoy this quiz. Test your knowledge and find out what you remember from your school days.
Questions on Quiz #4
Just in case you want to do a little studying before you take the next test, these are the questions (without the possible answers, of course) that you'll be facing. Look them over and do a little bit of research on the ones that you can't answer immediately. You won't always be able to answer immediately because you don't know what the four multiple-choice answers will be, but you can brush up on the subject in general.
- What is the popular name given to the first 10 amendments to the United States Constitution?
- What is an infectious disease called that is capable of being transmitted from one person to another?
- How many long, hairy legs does a tarantula have?
- Approximately how many soldiers were left dead, maimed or missing at the Battle of Gettysburg?
- What is the liquid from an animal called that causes sickness or death?
- In 1776, the statue of King George III was melted down to make what?
- What is the largest country in the world?
- What is the smallest country in the world?
- How old was William Shakespeare when he died?
- Who is the only United States President to serve more than two terms?
- Who was the 4th President of the United States?
- Which of these is one of the mottos for the state of South Carolina? (English Translation)
- What are medicines called that are designed to be absorbed through the skin?
- Who said: "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"?
- What do we call malicious computer programs such as viruses, worms, and trojan horses?
- What is a large order of insects called that includes moths and butterflies?
- Which of these cities in China has the largest population?
- What is "kenophobia"?
- Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
- Which one of these animals can't walk backwards?
- What is the capital of Canada?
- What is the study of anatomical structure that can be seen by the naked eye?
- What is the philosophy of, and the science and study of law called?
- Who said: "Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both"?
- What is the unbroken line of authority called that extends through all levels of an organization?