Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Homeschoolers (#6)
Not All Quizzes Are Created Equal - Mine Are Done From Scratch!
By now, you may have guessed that I have done a lot of research to create the quizzes, and if you are taking them repeatedly until you score 100% on each, you will be ready to pass any test you might see. This is the sixth quiz in a series of many now, and more to come.
Here's wishing you continued good luck on these general knowledge quizzes, which are a combination of many subjects, including science, history, literature, geography and social studies, etc.
view quiz statistics
Check Out Some More of My Quizzes
- The Human Heart (A Hubpages Multiple-Choice Quiz and...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the human heart. Designed to aid homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs in learning more about the heart and the purpose of some of the working parts.
- Psychotherapy (A Hubpages Multiple-Choice Quiz for H...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on psychotherapy, which is included in college psychology courses. This test is designed to aid high school students and home schooled students get a head start on college courses. Trivia buffs should also enjoy this.
- Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elemen...
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz interesting and helpful. Good luck!
- Official State Trees of the 50 United States (A Hubp...
This is a free quiz designed for anyone who wants to learn the official state trees of all of the 50 United States. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should all benefit from this test.
Questions for Quiz #7
- What is a military term used to indicate casualties or destruction inflicted by an enemy that is considered tolerable?
- Which of these is a branch of anthropology that studies the physical development of the human species?
- Who served as vice president under President James Monroe?
- Approximately how many skeletal muscles are within the typical adult human body?
- What is the capital of Illinois?
- Who wrote the book entitled "The Last of the Mohicans"?
- What is the fear of swallowing called?
- Based on comparative anatomy, there is consensus that snakes descended from what?
- Which of these dinosaurs is a carnivore (meat eater)?
- In Greek mythology, who was the goddess of love?
- Who was the first female governor to die in office?
- Which Greek philosopher identified the four classical elements of fire, earth, air, and water?
- Which of these is the highest mountain?
- What is the name of the scale that is a measure of the manifestation of prejudice in a society?
- Who was the owner of the property where gold was first discovered in California?
- What is a gas called that absorbs infrared radiation (IR) and radiates heat in all directions?
- According to the FBI, the number of people killed by these devices is more than those that are killed by rifles. Which one?
- As of 2010, what is the most frequently reported hate crime motivation in the United States?
- Who was the first woman to run for Vice President of the United States on a major political party platform?
- Based on worldwide circulation, which magazine has the highest circulation?
- What are fixed, usually small, programs and data structures that internally control various electronic devices?
- In journalism and blogging, what is a short-form of writing that uses a list as its thematic structure?
- Who is generally credited with the publication, in 1869, of the first widely-recognized periodic table of elements?
- In regard to the U.S. government, what is the acronym for Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service?
- Which of these is NOT one of the noble gases on the Periodic Table of Elements?