Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#7)
Having Fun, Or Are You Ready to Scream?
This is the seventh in a series of general knowledge quizzes designed to get you ready to pass any tests that your instructors can throw at you.
- Starting with Quiz #1, take each quiz as many times as necessary until you score 100%, then move on to the next one. There are 25 questions in each quiz, so you can take them quickly. If you are home schooled, or are a home school instructor, you can benefit from my quizzes, as they are filled with questions you will likely see on various intelligence tests all through your life.
- Practice the answers until they become second nature to you. You'll be glad you did.
view quiz statistics
Please Try Some of My Other Quizzes
- The 50 United States and Their Capitals (A Hubpages ...
If you need to learn the state capitals of the United States, this quiz is a fun and effective way to do it. Designed to help high school students, home-schooled students and trivia buffs in general to sharpen their skills.
- The Human Heart (A Hubpages Multiple-Choice Quiz and...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the human heart. Designed to aid homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs in learning more about the heart and the purpose of some of the working parts.
- Official State Birds of the 50 United States (A Hubp...
This is a quiz on the official state birds of the United States. It is designed to aid homeschoolers and other students, along with trivia buffs who are interested in learning about the official birds of each of the 50 United States.
- World War II (A Hubpages Multiple-Choice Quiz and St...
This is a quiz on World War II designed to aid all students studying the war. Homeschooled students should find this particularly helpful, along with trivia buffs interested in our nation's war throughout history.
Questions on Quiz #8
- What are cyclones called in the United States?
- President Abraham Lincoln's handwritten copy of the Emancipation Proclamation was destroyed when/where?
- Who painted "Vincent Van Gogh Painting Sunflowers"?
- Which two presidential hopefuls were the first to have a televised debate?
- Which United States President and First Lady introduced the "Just Say No" campaign to Americans?
- What was the name of the first underground nuclear detonation test in Nevada in 1957?
- What does "corpus delicti" mean (in literal terms)?
- How many Laws of Motion did Isaac Newton develop?
- What does the word "heliocentric" mean?
- What is the study of poisons called?
- In which part of the human body would you find the cervical spine?
- What is the only planet that rotates clockwise?
- How tall is Michaelangelo's famous sculpture David?
- What is Epistaxis?
- What is AU the symbol for on the Periodic Table of Elements?
- What is the smallest thing that a substance can be divided into, while remaining the same substance?
- Undergoing complete metamorphosis (four stages) is called what?
- During what year was the Civil Rights Act passed?
- Which of these words is a synonym for the word "ignominious"?
- Which of these explorers was beheaded after being charged with treason?
- What are disease-causing organisms called?
- Which of these is a condition of chronic fatigue and frustration that results from mounting stress over time?
- Which of these helps scientists estimate how many civilizations may inhabit our galaxy?
- What is the capital of the state of Hawaii?
- What is the excessive excretion of sweat called?