Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#8)
"Rote Memory" Is a Good Thing...
The more you take these quizzes, the more you will retain. Rote memory will kick in for you when you least expect it. When you're at a party, for example, you can throw out some of your newly-learned information and impress everyone!
This is the eighth quiz in a series of many now, and more to come.
If you're taking the quizzes and not scoring very well, keep taking them over and over until you do. That's how your brain absorbs and retains.
As always, I wish you continued good luck with the quizzes.
view quiz statistics
Please Check Out Some of My Other Quizzes
- Motivation and Emotions: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for...
If you are in high school, or are being homeschooled and are preparing for college, you will find this a useful tool to use now, and while you are in college. This is a multiple-choice quiz on the psychology of motivation and emotions. This covers on
- Psychotherapy: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for Students ...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on psychotherapy, which is included in college psychology courses. This test is designed to help high school students and home schooled students get a head start!
- The Civil War: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study Gui...
A multiple-choice quiz and study guide on the American Civil War. Designed to aid homeschoolers and all students studying American History. Find out how much you REALLY know about the Civil War.
- The Human Heart: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study G...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the human heart. Designed to aid homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs in learning more about the heart and the purpose of some of the working parts.
- Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elemen...
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz interesting and helpful. Good luck!
Questions on Quiz #9
- Who was the second President of the United States?
- What is a group of cheetahs called?
- What is arrhenphobia?
- What is the only spider that doesn't spin a web?
- What is a criminal offense called that is punishable by death or by incarceration in a prison for a least a year?
- In criminal law, "mens rea" is Latin for which of these that accompany a criminal act?
- Which of these doctors specializes in treatment of cancer?
- Which of these conditions is NOT considered a presumptive sign of death?
- Who was the first European explorer to see the Pacific Ocean?
- What is the name of the first national military park?
- You might know gangster George Celino Barnes who died in 1954 better by what name?
- Which of these books is NOT an autobiographical novel?
- What is the science that studies the lands, the features, the inhabitants, and the phenomena of the Earth.
- In which state would you find the Fort Peck Dam, the highest of six major dams along the Missouri River?
- In geography, what is a large bay called that is an arm of an ocean or sea?
- Which President of the United States commissioned the Lewis and Clark Expedition?
- How did the HMS Beagle's captain (first voyage) Captain Pringle Stokes die?
- What was the 1989 pro-democracy protest called that resulted in martial law being imposed in Beijing, China?
- Who said: "Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there"?
- Which Italian Renaissance artist painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City?
- Which planet is NOT closer to the sun than Jupiter?
- Who was the SECOND person to walk on the moon?
- What is an angle measuring below 90 degrees called?
- Colonists labeled the Quebec and Coercive Acts together as what?
- Advocates of colonial rights referred to themselves by what name?