- Education and Science»
- Geography, Nature & Weather
Dad, what is Dead Sea?
The enigmatic DEAD SEAClick thumbnail to view full-size
Update about the Dead Sea
The Dead Sea was one of the 28 Official Finalists for the "new 7 Wonders of Nature". It has been considered as the ultimate place for restorative spa treatments due to its mineral rich seawater, its therapeutic black mud and highly oxygenated air.
Dad, what is Dead Sea?
DAD, what is dead sea? Why not bury and forget about it, if it’s already dead? Are there living seas?
These and other equally important and fascinating questions may be asked by your growing grade school children. Don’t consider your child a bother, especially if you’re in a hurry to report to your office. Bear in mind that a growing child always has a questioning mind, trying to discover and learn the whats and hows of things. So as a good father, you should at all times try to satisfy their innate curiosity. Right on the spot, tell them what little things you know about the subject at hand. And- as a rejoinder- advise them to say that an idea of a thing can be broadened or can be made clear by reading newspapers, books, magazines, periodicals, journals and through research.
10 important questions about the Dead Sea
In school, the subject matter DEAD SEA may be taken up in one of their subjects. However, its presentation and discussion may not have been thorough for its conducive assimilation, so there’s a need to have its learning fortified through supplementary and vicarious materials such as the actual photo of the Dead Sea, video and other relevant, colorful and meaningful materials.
These teaching material covers the most important common questions asked about the DEAD SEA:
- Why is it Called the Dead Sea?
- What caused the Dead Sea to form?
- Why is the Dead Sea so salty?
- Where on earth is the Dead Sea located?
- It is said that the shores of the Dead Sea are the lowest point of dry land on earth, how many meters are they from the sea level?
- Describe the kind of climate there is in the vicinity around the Dead Sea.
- Describe briefly the history of the Dead Sea.
- Why is the Dead Sea known world wide as the natural healing center, especially for skin-related problems?
- The Dead Sea is believed to be the site of 5 biblical cities such as ADMAH, ZEBOUIN, ZOAR, ------------, and ---------------. Fill in the blanks with the other 2.
You’ll sure find the amazing answers to the questions above and learn many more facts about the DEAD SEA by logging on to the following related web sites by using or clicking the following links:
Pakiusap / Reactions
SA baba ay makikita ang mga sinadyang button at comments capsule. para punan pagkatapos ng pagbabasa. Ito'y di sapilitan mangyari lamang gustong madama ng may-akda ang inyong pagbisita. Salamat po.
(Below are ready-made buttons and comments capsule for you to indicate your reactions after reading this hub. You may disregard this portion. The writer just want to feel that moment when you were here reading this hub. Thank you.)