Disinformation: The Gay Agenda
What is disinformation?
Disinformation is inaccurate information or intentionally false information that is spread deliberately. It is usually done to convince someone or many into believing something false. It is an act of deception.
This is not misinformation, which is unintentionally false.
What is the Gay Agenda?
While some believe this supposed "gay agenda" started because of hardcore religious beliefs or conservative views, others believe there is a bigger force behind the supposed "gay agenda".
The idea of what the bigger force is, varies by individuals or groups, some believe it is their government, others see it as a tool used by elites or secret societies.
What the North American view is on the "gay agenda":
- Promotes homosexuality, through all outlets of media: TV, Movies, Music, Magazines, etc.
- Not allowing religion in schools or governments.
- Allowing the LGBT community into governments and schools.
- Encouraging confusion about sexuality, morals, and values.
- Why? To help depopulate the human species, to bring sins forth, and so on.
There may be other theories out there, as to who started or exactly what is the "gay agenda", however, that is not the issue, at hand in this article. This was to serve as a brief beginners guide to the "gay agenda".
(This only represents those who believe in and support the "gay agenda", it in no way represents all North Americans or the writers' views on homosexuality, the LGBT community or LGBT marriage and adoption.)
Is homosexuality manmade?
No. This is how we can be sure of that:
- Homosexuality occurs among 1,500 species, that we know of, clearly, this is not just in humans.
- The first recorded document of homosexuality in animals, was as early as 1900, this is just what we know of.
- The first recorded homosexual couple in human history, is most commonly regarded as Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum, they were an Egyptian male couple, who lived around the 2400 BCE.
- In China, homosexuality has been recorded since 600 BCE.
These are obviously long before any type of media.
What about the argument that humans are meant to reproduce, therefore there is no "reason" for people to be born gay?
While yes it's designed that one man and one woman shall be able to create another human life, there is no definitive proof that those people need to or will be raising the child, they created.
What do we know for sure? Well, let's break it down into numbers:
- There are over 400,000,000 abandoned children in hundreds of cities around the world,
- Around the world, there are an estimated 153,000,000 orphans who have lost one parent and 17,900,000 orphans who have lost both parents
- Only about an estimated 1,540,000 children get adopted worldwide
- Out of 570,900,000, there are still 569,360,000 children that go without parents or a home, each year.
- It is estimated that 20% of the world identify as some form of LGBT.
- If every LGBT couple adopted these children, approx. 130,640,000 LGBT couples would have to look into resources other than adoption to have a child as adoption would not be available at that time.
Not sure about that last statement, let's look at the math:
- 400,000,000 + 153,000,000 + 17,900,000 = 570,900,000
- 570,900,000 -1,540,000 = 569,360,000
- 20% of 7 billion (worlds population) = 1,400,000,000
- 1,400,000,000 ÷ 2 (making couples) = 700,000,000
- 569,360,000 - 700,000,000 = -130,640,000
∴ 130,640,000 LGBT couples would not be able to use adoption as their resource for a child, as there would be no more children at that time to adopt.
While procreation is vital to our species overall survival, it is very clear that right now, we are not near being endangered or extinct. We do have a surplus of children without love, families and homes. Thus, this could be believed as natures, science, or God's way of creating balance for these poor children and our Earth's survival.
Does a person chose to be gay?
Short answer, no. While some people have gone through traumatic sexual experiences, and may attribute that to their sexualities, others who have been through similar sexual traumatic experiences, did not find that it altered their sexualities, straight or gay.
There have been numerous studies for decades now, each year we have gotten closer linking homosexuality and LGBT as genetic. There have been findings with x chromosome of men in a 1993 study by Dean Hammer and again in 2014 at The American Association for the Advancement of Science in Chicago over 400 gay men were tested, scientists found DNA on chromosome 8 and A region of the X chromosome called Xq28 had some impact on men's sexual behaviour and sexual orientation.
Street interviews Travis Nuckolls and Chris Baker summed it perfectly when they conducted this video in Colorado Springs, regarding sexuality.
When Did You Choose to Be Straight?
Now, You Might Ask Yourself, What Is The Purpose Of This Disinformation?
While, no one is a 100%. The main consensus seems to be, for division. What does division mean exactly? Separate, segregate and dismember any hope of world peace or unity of the human species.
We have seen division in many forms throughout our history.
- We have seen religious wars since at least Jesus
- Race division since the 17 century, when people began to classify themselves and others based off of physical attributes.
- Financial separation has been around since civilizations such as Sumer, between 5500-4000 BCE, one of the first recorded acts of slavery.
- Gender inequality was first recorded, within the first five centuries AD
In many parts of the world today, these division tactics are still used and practiced.
What Would Happen Without These Tactics That Separate Our Species?
Again, while no one can say for sure, the main consensus, is peace and unity. By eliminating all of the trivial issues, that seem to cause this prevalent division, hate and war in our World, it can be safely assumed, this would be the first step in creating both World peace and unity among all humans.
After Reading This Do You Feel There Is A Gay Agenda
© 2014 Mason Shade