- Education and Science
Do Moles Really Mean Anything?
ARE THESE MEANINGS TRUE?
I remember one blogger who requested that I write something about moles because she finds my mole cute (?). Ever since I was a little child I have been hearing talks that our moles have meanings.
I am not an astrology believer. But I would list down some definitions. Read and discover if they are true.
When your mole is
- AT RIGHT PART OF THE FOREHEAD – you will instantly become rich and will receive recognition after reaching 35 years old. You will become famous.
- AT RIGHT EYEBROW - you will suddenly get married but you will be wed to someone who has good traits. You will both become rich.
- AT LEFT PART OF THE FIRST TWO MENTIONED - you will fail in all your plans of putting up a business.
- OUTSIDE CORNER OF THE EYE - you are strong and you have a good disposition in life but will die a tragic death.
- AT ANY PART OF THE FACE - you will not rise from an average level in life but will not be destitute.
- ON THE NOSE - you will succeed in all your endeavor.
- ON THE LIPS, ABOVE YOUR LIPS OR BELOW YOUR LIPS - you are so fond of beautiful things, will live a long life, and will give everything for love.
- ON THE CHIN - you will be rich and will have many friends.
- AT THE SIDES OF THE NECK - you will survive strangulation, or a tragic accident, and will live long. You will get an inheritance.
- ON THE NECK, AT THE THROAT PART - you will get rich when you marry.
- AT THE RIGHT CHEST - you will experience sudden changes from abundance to poverty and you will not be spared by these occurrences, will have children, all girls, and will live long.
- AT THE RIGHT, RIB PART - you will be a spender but will be clever.
- AT THE LEFT CHEST - you will be rich but will be hard to be with.
- BELOW THE CHEST, PART OF THE HEART AREA - if you are male, you will be friendly but seems to be confused, will love gambling, and will waste a lot of money. If you are a female, you will be faithful to your love, will have a sharp mind and will have good children.
- AT THE RIGHT THIGH - you will be wealthy when you reach the age of 41 and will have a happy married life.
- AT THE RIGHT KNEE - you will be lucky finding a partner but will experience sadness in life.
- AT THE LEFT KNEE - you will be deciding poorly and without consideration. But you will be simple, honest and will change for the better.
- AT ANY PART OF THE LEG - you will not care about what will happen.
- AT ANY HEEL PART - if you are male, you will love clothes, and if you are a female, you will become strong, intelligent, active, industrious but hotheaded.
- AT ANY FOOT PART - you will suddenly have an illness or an unexpected tragedy.
- AT THE RIGHT SHOULDER - this will mean carefulness, secrecy and wisdom.
- AT THE LEFT SHOULDER - this will mean hardheadedness and uncontrolled emotions.
- AT THE RIGHT ARM - this will mean strength and courage.
- AT THE LEFT ARM - this will mean victory over every fight and success in money matters.
- AT ANY ELBOW PART - this will mean absence of peace and disturbed dispositions.'
- AT THE HEART PART - this will mean evil and cleverness.
- ON THE EAR - this will mean richness and respect.
- ON THE STOMACH PART - this will mean luxury.
- AT THE LOWER PART OF THE RIGHT EAR - this will mean drowning.
- ON THE RIGHT FOOT - this will mean wisdom.
- ON THE LEFT FOOT - this will mean danger because of carelessness.
- ON ANY PART OF THE NECK - this will mean illness when you get old.
- ON ANY PART OF THE CHIN - you will have a steady disposition, will be industrious, successful, and will have many friends.
Nyay! Some definitions are scary. But I have nothing to do with it. I know you will try to find these birthmarks on your body and will try to compare them with the above definition. Just enjoy, okay?