Exam malpractice is a situation in which a student breaks the rules and regulations of examination, or exam malpractice is when a person does something that is contrary to the ethics of examination. It is the act of cheating before, during and after examination.
1 When the students are not serious with their academic works they move around without staying in their classes. Some times they don’t come to school except when it is time for test or exam. In that case during examination, they won’t know what to write.
2. Laziness:- If a student is lazy before exam starts he looks ways to pass and therefore, he sought for crooked ways of passing examination.
3. Pear- Groups: The type of friend you follow determines the type of student you are. If a students follows a bad friend, he automatically becomes a bad student.
4. Favour from teachers: This is a situation in which a teacher promises to help a student during examination or test. When a teacher promises a student to help him, the student no longer reads his books believing that the teacher will help him to pass.
1. Illiteracy:- students become dull because they don’t listen when the teacher is teaching and they are no longer read their books. Many cannot read and write or speak correct English.
2. Increase in crime rate: if a student is not serious with his studies he involves himself in many crimes e.g robbery, smoking, drinking of Alcohol and prefers staying at home and eating. When he grows old and gets married without better things to do. They won’t be able to feed and provide all the needs of the family.
3. School Drop Out:- Students involve in exam malpractice (cheating) when they are caught they are being expelled and so some of the students go out of the school and are no longer in mood to go to school.
Students should be serious with their studies they should always read ad study their book. They should be serious with every thing concerning academics. Students should mind the kind of friends they follow and things they do. They should be serious with every opportunity they have.