Easiest way to pass the CIMA Certificate level exam
I recently finished my CIMA Certificate Level and I was able to do all 5 exams in 1 go.
Here are a few thing that you should do before the actual exams.
- Get a thorough understanding of the syllabus and each topics weighting in the paper.
- Don't miss any revision class if your studying at an institution.
- Do mocks at home, search for past papers etc. on the internet.
- Get hold of the BPP i-Pass CD's (this one helped me a lot!)
- If any of your friend this this exam before you ask for some advice
- And the most important of all finish your exams as ASAP!
Doing the exam ASAP is the best thing to do because you postpone exams you will never do it and you forget what you studied(this happened to me :( it took me i thought i ll do it in 1month but eventually it took me 5 months and i ended paying 10 pounds extra)
Try to do the BPP i-Pass mocks at home or if don't want to spend money you could walk into one of the CBA centers and do it for free(It depends on the Center's policy, mine allowed when the center wasn't full)
If you get above 70 marks in the mock then you can surely pass.
Check out the internet for anything relevant to your exam it will help you in some way.
My lecturers always told me that CIMA will be really easy if you have patience and strong will not brains.
One particular lecturer said:
If those fools(he was implying some of the CIMA qualified lecturers) can do it why can't you do it??
So in conclusion study well, have fun and do you exams in time.
All the best!!!