Multiplication Tables: Easy Methods
Easy method to teach Table of 3
It is a very difficult task to teach the multiplication table to our kids. I heard many people saying that Maths is a very difficult subject. We can make it interesting by following some tricky methods and then they will love the subject.
To study Table of 3, follow the below steps.
- Step1:Draw two vertical lines and then two horizontal lines in a paper.
- Step2: write 1 to 3 from left hand side lower most cell to upper most cell.
- Step 3 : Then wrie 4 to 6 in middle and continue the same for 7 to 9 in right cells.(Now you will get 9 cells with numbers 1 to 9)
- Step 4: Consider top row and add 0 at the left side of each number. You will get 03,06,09 in first row
- Step 5 : Now in second row, append 1 at left hand side of all digits.
- Step 6: Continue same by appending 2 in last row.
Multiplication Table of 3 is ready . The first cell is the answer of 3×1, second cell is 3×2,... And last row is 3×9.V Very easy !!!
After using this method for couple of times, kids will be able to find the answers by using the same method from their mind and will be able to tell the answers immediately if we ask random .
All the tables can learn in some or other easy methods. Now Sit, Relax and Enjoy!!!
Step by Step picture
Multiplication Table of 8
Table of 8 is similar to table of 3. Use the below steps to find how we can learn the table easily. Here, you should remember one thing. I'm pretty sure that all kids know table of 5 very well. So you should add 8*5 in 5th cell at the beginning itself.
- Step 1 : Draw 2 vertical and horizontal lines and write 40 in the 5th cell.
- Step2 : Now write even numbers in reverse order from 8-2 from first cell.
- Step 3 :Repeat Step 2 from 6th cell.
- Step 4: Now append number from 0-7 from cell1 to cell9.
You should make sure that you are teaching /studying new tables with this method only when you are comfortable with the earlier one. If you try to study this method for different tables at same time, it will get confused.
Table of 8
Multiplication Table of 9
Table of 9 is entirely different from what we learned . I.should say that it' the easiest table . Below steps will explain ho you should find the answers.
- Step 1: Show or Take 10 fingers in your hands
- Step 2: If you have to find 9*3, fold your 3rd finger. So no of fingers on left side of 3rd finger(This is the one you closed) is 2 anfaon right side is 7. So the answer is 27.
Another example, 9*9.Here you should Close 9th finger. No of fingers on left side is 8 and right side is 1. The answer is 81.
Below pictures will help you to understand the concept very well .