- Education and Science»
- Astronomy & Space Exploration
The UFO/Alien Presence: Evidence We Are Not Alone In The Universe & Extraterrestrial Intelligence Exists
The scientific assumption that we must be alone in the universe is based on the scientific assumption that if extraterrestrial life does exist, then it must be based on the same inner workings as the science to life as we (already) know it.
In other words, it must be the same as life on Earth - but when put into these simpler terms the logic behind this assumption is clearly and obviously flawed.
Science claims that any life that exists elsewhere in the universe must be made up of the same building blocks that life on Earth is made up of, yet people have a difficult time accepting that life on other planets may be humanoid (bipedal), just as it is here on Earth.
Official science makes no sense according this logic, yet we are continuously being told that the evidence being uncovered, particularly in archeology, is nothing more than pseudo-science relating to ancient mythology.
So, if science is based on life as we know it then what about life as we don't know it yet?
It's still a very real possibility, particularly when considering the recent discovery of bacteria on Earth thriving on arsenic - something which, until discovered, was believed to have been scientifically impossible.
The discovery proved that our scientific assumptions are wrong.
So what if there is life out there somewhere in the cosmos that feeds off arsenic, just as this bacteria does?
What if that life has already had millions and millions years to evolve?
This scientific revelation proves that it now has to be an accepted possibility that there could be extraterrestrial life out there that is surviving on arsenic, just as this bacteria does, which may have even gone on to evolve over millions of years into a poison-eating bipedal race of humans, for example.
It may seem far fetched but it all boils down to the building blocks that make up DNA which have potentially been discovered to originate from asteroids and meteors in space where these building blocks for life have now been found.
The biological evolution of such a species, based upon the laws of natural selection, would depend on the environment that contains such life which would, in turn, have an effect on how such a species evolves over time to survive in it's surroundings.
The possibilities of reality are unlimited yet our imaginations are restricted.
The truth is that we can never ever even begin to comprehend how different life elsewhere in the universe could be.
There could be alien beings that eat arsenic and breathe methane, who knows?
The possibilities are literally endless.
* Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, states that it is "illegal for any US citizen to have any contact with extraterrestrials on their vehicles"
* All living persons associated with the Roswell incident of 1947 have testified to the probable retrieval and back-engineering of alien technology. NONE of them have testified to say it was a weather balloon.
* US Air Force textbook 'Introductory Space Sciences' referred to four extraterrestrial races that are currently monitoring Earth, before the section was removed when publicly acknowledged.
* Charlette Mann confirmed that a 1941 flying saucer crash documented in the leaked Majestic-12 (MJ12) documents was genuine and that the government kept the information suppressed. An alien pilot was retrieved from the crash.
* A UK MoD (Ministry of Defence) investigation proved that Majestic-12 was a reality and a secret stamp used, though no access could be gained to any further information.
* BBC News television, UK sated in August 2011 that the only logical explanation for UFO's is that they are advanced spacecraft of extraterrestrial origin.
* Cash and Landrum suffered damage to their health from ionizing radiation whilst in the vicinity of a UFO.
* Controversial whistle-blower Robert Lazar has been proven credible
* An official US Air Force study concluded that out of 1600 UFO reports, over 200 of them turned out to be unconventional aircraft traveling at speeds in excess of 12,000MPH. The vehicles had no wings, engine or fuselage.
* Ex-Defense Minister of Canada, Paul Hellyer, chastised America for taking a "shoot-first-ask-questions-later" attitude towards extraterrestrial craft.
* The FBI have many declassified files on their Vault website relating to flying saucers, cattle abductions, human mutilation and extraterrestrial biological entities, as do CIA, MoD, NSA and others.
* Contactee George Adamski had accurate close-up photographs of the moon as early as the 1950s indicating smoke rising from a cater suggesting that the moon has an atmosphere. Adamski's photographs are almost identical to those taken on future Apollo missions.
* The Vatican have recently opened their doors to the possibility of extraterrestrial life.
* A declassified MoD document from the Air Material Command, available at the National Archives website, states "the UFO phenomena is something real and not visionary or fictitious."
© 2012 Sparkster Publishing