- Education and Science»
Fourteen Years from N.A.T.O US Booming of Yugoslavia
NATO GENOCIDE UN-PUNISHED
The "Operation: Noble Anvil" of NATO alliance, was declined at the UN Security Cancel over-ruling the right of veto of Russia and China. Massive demonstrations, at U.S itself, discouraging Government about their decision to boom 1st, 2nd and 3rd priority targets! The booming of one sovereign country in modern history, over-ruling the UN Security Council Agreement; is absolute presedane in modern history in human civilization.
- USA along with around 30 countries that accepted to boom Yugoslavia for 73 days! 14 years after citizens and Governments representative's members attitude is:" We can forget but never forget! And our Eur-Atlantis integrations are our obvious whitnesses and whitnes about our strategic move. IPA fonds are now opened to Serbia, and Serbia did "magnificent and impressive work" over past 2 years, and we are keen to open Negotiation Chapters with Serbia, Sebiastian Kurtz, Foreign Affairs Minister of Austria; appealing to 15 billion exchange worth of export-import with Serbia; as model for prosperity. Stating that Business Chamber between Austria and Serbia should also be pattern for future ones, and domestic one."
Serbia definitely made several quick steps and huge steps on it's EU integration, respecting and first of all signing the "Brussels Agreement" whereby Kosovo* Institutions are partially recognized by Serbian authorities, but still as per 12/44 UN Resolution Kosovo is Southern Serbian Province under protectorate of EU and UN.
TARGETS AND CONSEQUENCES
- Nobody asked for International Action at Yugoslav soil, we have our neutral army (have had.)
- NATO over-ruled the UN Security Council, and made historical decision as none country has done similar before and/ or after.
- NATO boomed Yugoslavia with forbidden rackets with more than 2 tons of depleted uranium, and since then
- 60% of increase of cancer related treatments
- People of US and Serbia were all together against booming; especially when NATO booms hit and killed little 3-year old baby called Marija, which turned out to be proof for "Approval to Take Down 3rd Grade Targets" (civil, engineering, and military targets) hitting for instance civil train, hospitals, National Television core building, China's Embassy, and lot more... Estimated damage: 10,000,000,000.00 USD (ten billion dollars).
- Nobody said: "We are sorry."
- None of US or NATO generals were taking responsibility for their actions, only Serbian and Bosnian (mostly) and 1 or 2 Croatian.
Slobodan Milosevic regime Military Intervention as cause and hook-up drug for West in future
What would alive Milosevic mean today?
- Mr. Milosevic, person against I can always find something against, looked objective did what every President of sovereign country such as Yugoslavia would do same
- Slovenia declared on referendum without almost any incidents got / gained their independence.
- Battle in Bosnia with Muslim ethnic group, and Croats was filled with hate that suddenly raised to civil war in just a year! Using Western major countries, false informations about status on Kosovo were key in this case; nationalistic and patriotic behavior was noticed due high propaganda of Serbian Civilization and "Holly Kosovo" as cradle of Serb civilization.
- March incidents in 2011, made rest of Serbs (estimated 150.000) to get into Serbia and leave their own lands, whereby Albanians burned and crashed everything Serbian (churches under UNESCO protectorate, or not - they would burn churches from 12th century - i.e)
- Serbia never responded on KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) as on someone that they want to destroy as nationalistic / ethnic being. Which is genocide, and which didn't happen what US claimed that Serbs are doing on Kosovo*.
- * Under 12/44 Resolution of UN Security Council
- Milosevic was in situation that he couldn't negotiate anymore and atmosphere was made in International circuits as "We boom Serbia and Montenegro due genocide in Kosovo by Serbia" - NATO was just waiting to destroy one of the first invited to join EU communist countries in Europe. While Tito's Government.
- If Milosevic would be alive today, many things that Serbia got "off with" (my opinion) would be deficitar when it comes to International Court for War Crimes related to decision that Serbia haven't made genocide in whole civil war not just on Kosovo* and Croatia/ initiator of sue.