How to Use Zygote Body Browser
Zygote Body Download
Google had produced an application that allows you to go inside the human body and have a look around in 3D.
Google Body was created at their labs and has now been taken over by the Zygote company.
It is now called Zygote Body Download.
3D Medical Body Browser
You can have a look at how this 3D medical body browser will work on a YouTube Video.
Instead of taking an online trip down any street like you can with Street View it lets you take a trip around the body.
You can study the human anatomy in great detail. When you open this up you will see a body of a female that has clothes and skin. The male body is also due to be added soon
Skin Bones and Muscles
- You can look at different layers of the human body very quickly and easily.
- On the left is your navigation bar that allows you to travel inside the body.
- You start off with the body with clothes and skin.
- Then you can go deeper and see the bones and muscles.
Organs, Veins and Arteries
- Then further to the organs, after that you can look at the veins and arteries.
- Then you can look at the nerves.
- Once you are looking at a body part you just have to move the curser to it and click.
- The name of the body part will appear.
- You can also take a better look by zooming in to the image whether it is organs, muscles, bones, nerves, blood vessels etc.
- If you know what you are looking for then you can use the Google Body, Search box.
- Just type in the name and you will be brought directly to what you want.
- You can also rotate the body 360 degrees.
The Zygote Body can be seen in all its three dimensional glory on any computer that has Google Chrome 9 beta, Chrome 9 Dev Channel, Chrome Canary Build and Firefox 4 beta installed.
This eliminates the expense of adding browser plug ins like Java or Flash.
3D Medical Body Browser
Take an inside trip around the human body.
You can see the body without skin so that the muscles, bones and organs are visible.
You can also study the circulatory and nervous systems.
You can zoom in on any of these parts of the body.
To know what these parts are all you have to do is click on the labels option on the left.
This really does make learning great fun.
It is visually pleasing and very easy to use.
It can be used by medical students for more serious and in-depth learning.
And by anyone who just wants to check out the body to see where all the organs, muscles and bones are situated.
You will be amazed at this new 3D journey of the human anatomy.