How To Make Your Own Tower Busters
We’ve heard news saying that too much usage of our cellular phone is bad because this gadget produces negative energy or something that’s bad for our mind and body. You know what? Much research has been done regarding this and a few relevant connections have been discovered.
Our cell phones are powered by cell towers or commonly referred to as cell sites. These towers release electromagnetic signals that allow our phones to send out information to other users who are in other areas, locally or internationally.
Now, our bodies react to electromagnetic transmissions and what cell sites produce are actually harmful. They can modify our brainwaves and behaviour negatively. So if you live or work near to these structures, you are in great danger. Other than electromagnetic pollution, they can also control minds.
Before you proceed though, know that.....
- Orgonite TBs always work no matter what because the suggested tools are highly tolerant to errors.
- Creating a beautiful, smooth orgonite tower buster takes a lot of practice.
But, calm down because Don Croft has found a simple and easy solution to counteract the negative energies produced by cell sites. He has come up with an awesome device called tower busters or TBs.
Type: clear casting polyester
Where to Buy: industrial wholesalers catering to boat or swimming pool manufacturers
Caution: can be stinky when used so you should work in a well-ventilated area
Tip: This should be combined with a catalyst so it will become a crystal clear substance; Follow the manufacturer’s instructions regarding this.
- Aluminium Shavings
Where to Buy: machine shops
Tip: should not be too big nor too small
Type: clear quartz but inferior class can qualify
Tip: Crumbs of crystal is okay; You can add amethyst or black tourmaline to make the TBs prettier; You can also include powdered pyrite for more strength.
- Muffin Pans
Type: can hold 100 to 150 ml of polyester resin and shavings
Alternatives: Paper or plastic cups
Tip: If you will be using the pan again, wax them before you pour anything; You can apply silicone release wax or baking fat.
- Face Mask
- Rubber or Surgical Latex Gloves
Tip: use the former for larger works while the latter for smaller works
- Bucket with Measurement Marking
- Measuring cup or Any Container with Spout
1. Wear face mask and gloves.
2. Wax the muffin pan.
3. Fill ½ of the muffin pan with aluminium shavings.
4. Place the crystals on top of each mold, approximately at the center. If you will be adding powdered pyrite or tourmaline, you can sprinkle each mold with it.
5. Put ample amount of resin into the bucket with measurement marking. For one muffin pan, we need 1.1 to 1.2 liters.
6. Determine the required quantity of catalyst based on the manufacturer’s instructions. But, usually, it’s 2 percent at 20 degrees Celsius.
7. Pour the catalyst in the bucket of resin.
8. Add colouring if you like.
9. Stir well.
10. Pour some into the container with spout.
11. Pour sufficient amount of the mixture on top of each mold. Do this until it’s absorb well by the aluminium shavings and crystals. Typically, this process takes around 15 to 25 minutes.
Tip: It is important that you use clean containers for the mixture in order to avoid premature gelling. But if ever it happens, be quick in mixing the remaining resin with the aluminium shaving to create a usable orgonite. See to it that you only fill each mold to the rim.
12. Leave it for 2 hours to solidify.
Tip: During this process, the resin will begin its chemical reaction, becoming hot. You’ll know you used the correct quantity of catalyst to the mixture if the tower busters can be removed easily from the pan in just a few taps. Otherwise, you can dry the mixture some more under the sun.
13. Once all of the TBs are removed from the pan, you can then use them to grid your home or any property. What’s highly recommended, however, is to put one tower buster at each corner of your house and lot.
With these tower busters in your property, you’ll have peace of mind that the negative electromagnetic signals from cell towers will no longer affect you and your family. Tell your friends, neighbours about this so they can be protected too.
- Mind Control by Cell Phone - Scientific American
Electromagnetic signals from cell phones can change your brainwaves and behavior. But don't break out the aluminum foil head shield just yet.
- The Tower Buster: Using Reich's orgone energy to neutralize cell tower effects by Don Croft with int
- Orgonise Africa
Orgonise Africa - english