How to Enjoy Your Last Day of School with your Friends
Ah, finally the much-awaited graduation day is fast approaching. After many months of burning the midnight candle making research, preparing for quizzes and examinations and making assignments and projects you will be rewarded with a much-coveted diploma. The graduation day will indeed make you very happy but you are going to leave people that were already considered part of your life and this will certainly make you so sad. But there are a lot of things that you can do to make your last day in school memorable and very valuable with your schoolmates.
Here are some tips and pointers to enjoy the last day of school with your pals:
- Bring along a plain white shirt and a permanent marker. Let your friends sign on it with their signatures.
- Bring a cardboard that is huge enough for your friends to write dedication on it alongside their signatures.
- Request a very memorable graduation song in your local FM radio station and dedicate this to your friends.
- Bring along with you a camera and pounce on every photo ops with your friends. Make wacky or creative shots.
- Record in a video you and your friends’ activity on this day.
- Gather all your pictures with your friends and make a PowerPoint presentation peppered with a heart-rending song. Present this on the last day of the school. Or you can opt to make a memorable video clip or soundtrack too with these pictures by using movie maker software.Or make a scrapbook using the pictures and adorn it with organic, cheap and artistic decorations.
- Have a picnic with your friends during the lunch break.
- After the school time is over why not invite your friends to eat in a restaurant, go to a mall or do whatever the group desires.
- Plan an outing during the last day of school but be sure that safety is given importance.
- Give your friends a warm hug or handshake, and say you love them or you will miss them. Congratulate them for pulling through from their studies and wish them good luck.
- Why not be extra sensitive and generous this day. You may give your best friend gift that will make him or her feel very important. Don’t worry about the price of the gift; keep in mind that a token gift like a key chain, souvenir item and the like will do. Thoughts counts the most anyway and not the price.
- Watch a sporting event or a concert that after the class.
- Remember to wear a golden smile and enjoy the last day of school with your friends.
Thanks a lot for the read!
My 23rd hub in the HubChallenge
Related /Suggested Readings
- How to Feel Good About Yourself When You Don't Have Many Friends
- 50 attributes, traits, characteristics and qualities that you are looking for in a friend
- Why other people find it difficult to have an enduring friendship
- The importance of intimate friendship
- Are you a true friend or not?
- Ways to let your kids or children have friends
- How to Make Real Friends and be a Great Friend