Humour - Teaching Marketing to Male Business Students
Teachers have to use various, interesting ways to help learners achieve the objectives of the lesson and this is one example. A Business teacher takes time to explain the art of Marketing, in a funny and unique way. He states:
1) When you see a beautiful lady at a party and approach her saying: “I am rich, will you Marry me?
That is called: Direct Marketing.
2) When you are at a party and a friend of yours is with a girl, but pointing at you, telling her: “He is rich, you should marry him.”
That is called: Advertising.
3) If a lady walks up to you and says: “You seem very rich, can you marry me?
That is called: Brand Recognition.
4) If you say to a Lady "I am rich,will you marry me?" and she slaps you.
That is called: Customer Feedback.
5) If when you say “I am rich, will you marry me?” and your wife arrives, just as you are saying it.
That is called: Restriction from Entering New Market.
I think the Teacher got his point across effectively. Do you?
- Teaching - Things Teachers should Avoid
Things Teachers should Never do.
- Teachers Hugging and Touching Students – Is it wrong?
Hugging is something you tend to do to your friends, family, people you feel warm towards and not something you would expect from a Teacher to his/her students, but sometimes it Just can’t be helped. January 2010.