- Education and Science
How to write a letter in 5 minutes
You need to write a letter and you are short on time. All you need to do is to read this no-nonsense hub to write a business letter in no time at all.
Lets get down to business!
We will use BLOCK STYLE.
What is Block Style?
- In this style, we begin everything from left margin of paper.
Free Sample Letters
- Free Sample Letters
Free Recommendation Letter, Free Fund raising Letter, Free Follow up Letter. Feel free to use, read, edit and copy the letters for free here.
- Free and ready-to-use letters
In this hub you will find many letters. All these letters are written for you. They are free of cost. You can use them wherever you wish. Feel free to copy, edit and use them for your purpose. Letter to...
- Free Sample Thank You Letters
A thank you letter is a great tool for expressing thanks to a person who has given you a favour. A thank you letter written after a job interview can increase the odds of getting hired. On this web page, I...
1. Begin your letter with your name and address
2. Leave on line after that. Mention date.
3. Leave another line and then write the name and address of the receiver
4. Then comes the salutation.
5. Begin your letter. Write whatever you wish to write.
6. End your letter by writing Sincerely
7. Sign it and write your name.
8. Fold the letter, put it in an envelope and dispatch it.