- Education and Science»
- Life Sciences
Fallacy in evolution
Evolution of man
Evolution ... it's on!
After lively discussion on subject question, I was unable to answer the following comment from a a fellow hubber because of restraints of the question format:
“diane - so you really don’t care about facts - you just want to perpetuate an archiac fallacy?”
Evidently we are supposed to start a Hub at some point so ...
Is evolution fact?
In response to the question on my archaic fallacy, I picked up a definition from Wikipedia to facilitate discussion:
“Fact indicates a matter under discussion deemed to be true or correct, such as to emphasize a point or prove a disputed issue.”
1. Evolution does not appear to be fact because there are so many variations of the process. 1 + 1 = 2 is a fact. Women have ovaries. Men have testicles. These are facts.
2. It is not fact that Christianity is an archaic fallacy.
Creationism has scientific support
Scientific proof of Creationism
Evolutionists assume that Creationism is not based on fact. They direct Christian to read multiple sources on evolution. The evolutionists' sources do not state a unified position. Evolution cannot be considered fact if the sources don't agree.
Christiananswers.net directs readers to a list of geneticists, biologists, physicists, and other scientists that do not believe the theory of evolution. http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-scientists.html
Specific sources which document the authenticity of Creationism include:
In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood, by Dr. Walt Brown http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/
Summary of Scientific Evidence for Creation (Part I & II) by Duane Gish,PhDhttp://www.icr.org/article/summary-scientific-evidence-for-creation/
Creation Evidence Discredits Evolution http://www.allaboutcreation.org/creation-evidence.htm
Darwinists are unable support their position
Darwinists has not responded the following problems with evolution
1. Where are the transitional fossils? Darwin said that there should be numberless intermediate varieties, linked closely together in support of evolution. No evidence of transition has been found.
2. The is more evidence to support a young earth and an old earth.
3. The Big Bang theory, taught in schools, does not explain uneven distribution of matter that results from voids and clumps.
a. How did the explosion cause order? The universe is in amazing order.
b. Retrograde motion violates the Law of Conservation of Angular Momentum.
I encourage Evolutionists to address problems Darwinism has not explained.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Creationism is not antiquated fallacy
Yes I care about the facts. I have seen no evidence that evolution is fact. I don’t believe my ideas are faulty or antiquated. It takes faith to believe in Creationism. I believe.