Interesting and Useless Facts You May Not Know
Did You Know?
Did you know????
- 11% of people are left-handed? I'm a lefty.
- Cats spend 66% of their life sleeping? Wow! What lazy animals...
- There is more zinc and copper in intelligent people's hair? Weird, huh?
- Cats were once used to deliver mail? The experiment failed because cats are thoroughly undisciplined. Most likely, they tore the envelope up too!
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite?
- Almonds are part of the peach family? Peachy huh?
- Fauntleroy is Donald Duck's middle name?
- When you call someone a "twit" you are actually referring to a pregnant goldfish.
- In the Roman Court, a man testifying was literally swearing on his testicles that he was telling the truth? I bet those men weren't liars!
- A cat can make over 100 vocal noises? A dog only 10.
- 12 babies are given to the wrong parents daily.
- Al Capone's business card stated that he was a used furniture salesman.
- John Dillinger was a professional baseball player.
- Alaska has over 500 earthquakes per year.
- Alligators can live up to 100 years.
- Consistent farting for 6 years and 9 months is enough energy for an atomic bomb! Wow! That's explosive!
- President George W. Bush was a cheerleader! I can see him in a skirt and pom poms now!
- A person spends an average of 3 years of his life sitting on the toilet!
- The percentage of photocopier faults caused by people sitting on them and making copies of their butt is 23%.
- 40,000 recorded toilet accidents a year happen in the US?
I will add more fun and useless facts in more hubs to come!