Laugh and Learn - Google Facts
Wayne Allwine & Wife (Minnie)
¸.·'★ Hmmmh… you learn something new everyday. (My comments are in bracket).
15 Google Facts.
1) The man who does Mickey's voice, is married to the lady who does Minnie's voice in real life. (His real name is Wayne Allwine and he died in 2009)
2) Your nose is connected to your memory centre; that's why smells trigger powerful memories.
3) Couples who don’t have a TV in their bedroom have 50 percent more sex.
4) Mexico City sinks about 10 inches a year. (Are you reading this in Mexico?)
5) Michael Jackson had a meeting in one of the Twin Towers in the morning of 9/11 2001. But he missed it because he overslept. (When it’s not your time, it’s NOT your time. A plane could land on a person and they’d still survive)
☆¸.·*♡: ☆¸.·*☆¸.·*♡: ☆¸.·*
6) Barbie's (The Barbie doll) Her full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
7) Bill Gates has donated over $36.8 billion in his lifetime.
8) You can't hum while holding your nose closed. (Best way to try is to start humming, then hold your nose).
9) When you wake up around 2-3am without any reason, there's a very high chance that someone is watching you.
10) 70% of women use a smile to hide emotional pain. (Photo below says it all)
11) Farting is good for your health - It helps propel fecal matter out of the colon. It's also a sign of good core strength. (Sorry, about this one. See it as a Science lesson)
12) You are more likely to spend 47% of your time daydreaming. However, this helps you in being more creative and enhances your intelligence.
13) Octopus have three hearts. (Not surprised – what with 8 arms)
14) The smartest dogs are the Jack Russell terrier and Scottish border collie. The Dumbest: Afgan hound.
15) If you leave Tokyo by plane at 7 am, you will arrive in Honolulu at approximately 7:45 pm the previous day.
Thanks for reading. Hope you feel more "enlightened." (◕‿◕)