Indian Labour Law Exams: Factories Act Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers About the Factories Act of 1948
This article will take you through ten multiple choice questions on Indian labour laws, specific to the Factories Act of 1948. Such questions are useful when preparing for competitive exams.
1. Section 2 (a) of the act defines the term:
d. Calendar year
2. According to the definition of "week" under the Act, it is a period of seven days beginning at midnight on:
3. If any article is stored in a cold storage, is it considered as a Manufacturing Process under the Act?
4. As per the Act, a person who has not completed his 15th year of age is a/an:
5. A Mobile unit that belongs to the armed forces of the Union is not a "factory" as per the definition of "factory" given under the Act.
6. Section 2 (n) under the act defines:
7. "Welfare" is not part of the Factories Act, 1948.
8. As per the Act, the floor of every work room should be cleaned once every:
9. The District Magistrate cannot become an inspector as per the Act.
10. The power of inspectors is discussed under which section of the Factories Act, 1948?
a. Section 9
b. Section 10
c. Section 11
d. Section 12
Answers : 1a,2b,3a,4c,5a,6d,7b,8c,9b,10a