Myers and Briggs Personality Types: ESFP Profile
Total Population: 11%
ESFPs live in the now and seek adventures as well as everything that is exciting. They are team-players that are very social. ESFPs naturally become the center of attention and hate the idea of spending time alone. They may enjoy the more exciting things in life, but ESFPs are also very practical. ESFPs are great problem solvers and can be efficient in the work they do.
In general ESFPs are social butterflys who care very much about the people around them. ESFPs strive to make everyone close to them happy.
- They can be materialistic.
- ESFPs are sensitive and can take things very personal.
- ESFPs have a difficult time committing to long-term commitments.
- They do not take criticism very well.
- They can sometimes be risky when it comes to money management.
- ESFPs have a tendency to not be very health conscience.
- ESFPs hate conflict and will avoid or ignore it.
- They are warm and kind.
- ESFPs are friendly and get along with most people.
- They have a tendency to be creative.
- ESFPs are very grounded and practical in their thinking.
- They can adapt to change easily.
- They are very clever and witty.
- ESFPs have a tendency to be popular people.
- ESFPs are very generous.
Fictional Character with ESFP Personality
Describing Words for ESFP
- Human Resources
- Sales Person
- Social Worker