- Education and Science»
- Psychology & Psychiatry»
- Personality Theory & Personality Tests
Myers and Briggs Personality Types: ESTJ Profile
Total Population: 13%
ESTJs are very hard working people who depend on their strong sense of logic. An ESTJ is a dependable person who understands responsibility. An ESTJ will work in a very methodical and practical manner which most people appreciate. When making decisions ESTJs like to rely on hard facts or proven theories. ESTJs will also reflect on past experiences when trying to make decisions. ESTJs make great friends since they are observant and tend to be very loyal. An ESTJ is a natural leader who enjoys being in charge and are able to make very decisive choices when leading. People in general enjoy working for supervisors that are ESTJs.
- ESTJ people struggle to share their internal emotions.
- They can often times put their foot in their mouth. They have a tendency to be very straight forward and blunt.
- They have a need to always be right.
- ESTJ people feel uncomfortable when they are not in charge of a situation.
- Impatient when things go astray or become disorganized.
- They are often times materialistic or concerned with status.
- ESTJs can be uncomfortable with change.
- ESTJ people are very loyal to friends and family.
- They have a strong understanding of responsibility and are willing to perform their duties.
- They are generally upbeat and optimistic.
- ESTJ people have a tendency to finish what they start.
- They are social and enjoy being with others.
- ESTJ people naturally become leaders in groups.
- An ESTJ is a very stable and dependable person.
Fictional Character with ESTJ Personality
ESTJ Description Words
- Police Officer
- Insurance Agent
- Sales Rep
- Military Leader
Want to Dig Deeper?
- The ESTJ in Life, Work, and Love - A Personality Type Profile
ESTJs are hardworking traditionalists, eager to take charge in organizing projects and people. Orderly, rule-abiding, and conscientious, ESTJs like to get things done, and tend to go about projects in a systematic, methodical way. ESTJs respect tradi
- ESTJ Personality Types
ESTJs direct their energy towards the outside world of actions and spoken words. They introduce a logical organisation and structure into the way things are done.