Myers and Briggs Personality Types: ESFJ Profile
Total Population: 12%
ESFJs are very nurturing and enjoy social interactions. Relationships are very important to ESFJs and they find comfort in nurturing and supporting those relationships. The ESFJ is not a shy person and they enjoy hosting parties and events. ESFJs are very responsible, dutiful and enjoy working in teams. They are often times very traditional and feel most comfortable following the rules. ESFJs are very concern about others well being, so they have a tendency to work in fields that allow them to care for others. ESFJ have a difficult time accepting criticism and care very much about what others think of them. ESFJs have a strong need to be accepted and appreciated by others in order to feel comfortable. The ESFJs quick wit, generosity, and understanding nature gives them a unique ability to care for others.
- ESFJs will often times admit fault to protect others.
- They can be overly worried about what others think about them.
- ESFJs avoid conflict.
- They dislike change and try to avoid it.
- They have a difficult time taking criticism
- ESFJs are more susceptible to being manipulated through guilt.
- They are often times blind to the negative features that their closest friends and family have.
- They like to please others.
- ESFJ's respect and fulfill their commitments.
- They are observant of other peoples needs.
- They are good at managing their money.
- ESFJ's make very warm and friendly people.
- They seek lifelong relationships with others.
- ESFJs tend to have very traditional values.
Fictional Charcter with ESFJ Personality
ESFJ Description Words
- Human Resources
- Family Doctor
- Church Organizer
- Personal Trainer
- Family Doctor