- Education and Science»
- Psychology & Psychiatry»
- Personality Theory & Personality Tests
Myers and Briggs Personality Types: ESTP Profile
Total Population: 10%
ESTPs live in the moment and love to keep things moving. They have a strong sense of reality and have amazing people skills. ESTPs are not afraid to take a bit of risk to solve a problem. They are Informal people, but they are strong, tactical, problem solvers as well. ESTPs will often times disregard rules to get results quickly. They are enthusiastic and friendly, but prefer to get to the point and get things done.
ESTPs are basically people of action. They like to see things getting done, and to see it get done quickly. They are the ultimate realist.
- They struggle to understand what others are feeling.
- They have a hard time expressing their own emotions.
- ESTPs can be insensitive and accidentally hurt others with what they say.
- They are good at managing their money, but they may gamble or invest with risk.
- They often fail to think of long-term plans.
- ESTPs get bored easily.
- They may also struggle with keeping long term commitments.
- They can be very charming and are able to persuade people.
- ESTPs are able to handle constructive criticism very well.
- They are very generous and enthusiastic.
- ESTPs generally have lots of friends and are funny.
- They are very good at handling pressure or dealing with a crises.
- They consider themselves big kids and enjoy children.
- They have a tendency to be witty and clever.
- ESTPs are always trying to make things more enjoyable.
ESTP Fictional Character
ESTP Describing Words
- Sales Person
- Professional Driver
- Police Officer
- Military Officer
- IT Support