- Education and Science»
- Psychology & Psychiatry»
- Personality Theory & Personality Tests
Myers and Briggs Personality Types: INFP Profile
INFPs are people who spend much of their time in their own head. They need to have time away in order to recharge their batteries. INFPs prefer to keep things private and they are very aware of how they are feeling. INFPs are naturally very independent and prefer to keep to themselves. They are very creative and idealistic people that have an incredible imagination. Their imagination allows them to think outside the box and to create an endless number of ideas and possibilities. INFPs spend much of their time thinking about the future and are driven by the their own emotions and the emotions around them. They prefer to keep things open-ended so that they are not confined by rules or a schedule. INFPs are spontaneous and enjoy being independent from outside restraints.
- INFPs tend to blame themselves for things that go wrong.
- They can be overly shy.
- INFPs have a hard time thinking that they have done a good enough job.
- INFPs struggle to reprimand or discipline others.
- They have a strong need for encouragement and praise.
- INFPs may react with strong emotion when they feel stressed or criticized
- They may stay in bad relationships.
- They need to have their own personal space.
- INFPs are very flexible and adaptable.
- They are genuinely caring and concerned for others.
- INFPs are capable of expressing their feelings effectively.
- They are in tuned with what other may be feeling.
- INFPs make loyal and committed partners.
- INFPs have a limitless ability to love and care for others.
- They strive to meet other peoples needs.
- INFPs naturally support, encourage and nurture those that are around them.
Fictional Character with INFP Personality
INFP Describing Words
- Social Worker
- Graphic Designer
- Human Resources
- Web Designer
- Fashion Designer
- Video Editor