- Education and Science»
- Psychology & Psychiatry»
- Personality Theory & Personality Tests
Myers and Briggs Personality Types: INTJ Profile
INTJs are natural born leaders who are very analytic and determined. INTJs are wall-flowers who prefer to lead while staying in the background. INTJs have strong strategic and adaptable characteristics that allow them to bring ideas into reality. INTJs strive to be perfect and they expect other people to do the same. INTJs take on leadership roles with ease as long as they feel they have enough knowledge to do a good job. INTJs lead with an open-mind and decisiveness. INTJs are generally self-confident people who like to take a systematic approach to things.
- INTJs will generally hold a part of themselves back from their friends and family.
- They are always on a relentless quest to improve things and have a hard time being happy with how things are.
- INTJs do not like to admit fault or blame.
- INTJs struggle to talk about their feelings.
- They will use logic to dissolve conflict rather than use an emotional response.
- INTJs make good listeners.
- INTJs follow through on commitments
- They are usually self-confident.
- INTJs in general have a high IQ and are very capable.
- They are capable of taking criticism.
- INTJs take their relationships very seriously.
- They are always trying to improve their relationships with friends and family.
Fictional Character with INTJ Personality
INTJ Describing Words
- Computer Programmer
- Military Officer
- Systems Analyst